The history of the Westshoremen

We used to move everywhere to Anything Goes and Drugs in my pocket, man. I hear those tunes and good memories come back. Of course Barb played those with Eddie and Craig and Randy. :worthy:

And "Anything Goes" was part of the Yankee Rebels street beat 1975-1976.... still looking for a recording as thought it was up there with Sky and Cabs SBs.

LOL - my old High School put on "Anything Goes" when my sister was there.... did not age well...

Yeah....Eddie thought the Anything Goes tune fit with out street time in 79, so he added it...I think I knew it was an old Rebels thing...

The roll off was:

T**t T**t scrunt

I eat ***t

Ape s**t

F*** YOU!

:rolleyes:

it was baaaaaaaaad! :devil:

We used to move everywhere to Anything Goes and Drugs in my pocket, man. I hear those tunes and good memories come back. Of course Barb played those with Eddie and Craig and Randy. :worthy:

Randy....I ALMOST dated his sister (she worked at the bank with me), until she found out I used to march with him...then she was scared!

Randy....I ALMOST dated his sister (she worked at the bank with me), until she found out I used to march with him...then she was scared!

drum corps can affect people like that

Won't say names but my sister went out with a corps member once.... repeat once. :tongue: She thought I might get upset with the "once" since I knew the guy but my response was "I can understand". :ph34r:

Funny thing was she met Steve Rizzetto(sp!) and Jim Wilson (Bari) while at HACC in the mid 80s. It was "Holy ####, can't go to the freaking Student Center without running into Westshoremen. And they all know YOU!!". :rock:

Kicker was Jim McGilton (YRs) was the realtor for the people who bought her house on 2nd and Emerald in H-burg. She was tempted to talk corps but just wanted the #### thing off her hands.

Of course this is the same sister who got yelled at by a rent a cop at Cedar Cliff before a CD-CC football game. She got off the band bus and the cop yelled "YOU!! COME HERE!!!". She walked over like she got busted doing something and then..... got a hug.... We knew the guy and his wife from old car club. :tongue: She really like how it scared the #### out of everyone around her. Same thing at a band show in Hershey when she was in HS. I was about 15 rows below her and stood up to strectch. Then I hear "SIT DOWN!". I just turned around and yelled "MAKE ME!!". Few minutes later I heard footsteps and "Well had to tell everyone you;re my brother because they think you're ready to come up here and kick some ###". :devil:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Won't say names but my sister went out with a corps member once.... repeat once. :tongue: She thought I might get upset with the "once" since I knew the guy but my response was "I can understand". :ph34r:

Funny thing was she met Steve Rizzetto(sp!) and Jim Wilson (Bari) while at HACC in the mid 80s. It was "Holy ####, can't go to the freaking Student Center without running into Westshoremen. And they all know YOU!!". :rock:

Kicker was Jim McGilton (YRs) was the realtor for the people who bought her house on 2nd and Emerald in H-burg. She was tempted to talk corps but just wanted the #### thing off her hands.

Of course this is the same sister who got yelled at by a rent a cop at Cedar Cliff before a CD-CC football game. She got off the band bus and the cop yelled "YOU!! COME HERE!!!". She walked over like she got busted doing something and then..... got a hug.... We knew the guy and his wife from old car club. :tongue: She really like how it scared the #### out of everyone around her. Same thing at a band show in Hershey when she was in HS. I was about 15 rows below her and stood up to strectch. Then I hear "SIT DOWN!". I just turned around and yelled "MAKE ME!!". Few minutes later I heard footsteps and "Well had to tell everyone you;re my brother because they think you're ready to come up here and kick some ###". :devil:

My ex wife's biggest complaint was that we could not go anywhere without me running into someone I know from drum corps!

• Like 1

hey all...if you know him, Matt Wieseman, alumni corps director and West Perry band director lost his home in the fire in Upper Allen TWP that was in the news ( and my development). I have set up a fund thru Wells to take donations

Heaven forbid you had friends.

My wife gets a kick out of the weird places that I run into people :tongue: (both people I marched with, and otherwise...we ran into a guy that was wearing a Skyliners jacket when we were in the Keys a few years back, and I talked to him for a little while, while she was shopping)

Her only problem with my "past" is that she claims I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME on Facebook reliving my former "glory" :blink: (and honestly...it's maybe twice a day (if that) and as a break more than anything else. (although this time of year I spend waaaaayyy too much time on my Penn State football sites)(that'll be done in about a month)

Edited by Jaminbenb