The history of the Westshoremen

My wife gets a kick out of the weird places that I run into people :tongue: (both people I marched with, and otherwise...we ran into a guy that was wearing a Skyliners jacket when we were in the Keys a few years back, and I talked to him for a little while, while she was shopping)

Her only problem with my "past" is that she claims I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME on Facebook reliving my former "glory" :blink: (and honestly...it's maybe twice a day (if that) and as a break more than anything else. (although this time of year I spend waaaaayyy too much time on my Penn State football sites)(that'll be done in about a month)

LOL, get that once in a while with DCP. Then we'll run into someone at DCA and it's "Who's that?"... "Someone from the internet" and all is forgiven as she usually enjoys talking to them too.

I always give her crap just before DCA by asking "You gonna see your boyfriends and get a kiss?" :devil:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

My wife gets a kick out of the weird places that I run into people :tongue: (both people I marched with, and otherwise...we ran into a guy that was wearing a Skyliners jacket when we were in the Keys a few years back, and I talked to him for a little while, while she was shopping)

Her only problem with my "past" is that she claims I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME on Facebook reliving my former "glory" :blink: (and honestly...it's maybe twice a day (if that) and as a break more than anything else. (although this time of year I spend waaaaayyy too much time on my Penn State football sites)(that'll be done in about a month)

i tell my wife i'm trying to remember my former glory

:tongue:

i tell my wife i'm trying to remember my former glory

:tongue:

Welcome to getting old! Wait until s*** starts hurting, for no apparent reason :thumbdown:

Welcome to getting old! Wait until s*** starts hurting, for no apparent reason :thumbdown:

I carried bass drums of various sizes under Dan for several years. that's old news

:rock:

Love reading about Westshoremen exploits - the 'other stuff'...not so much. Hope you all don't mind but I tidied up a bit.

carry on....carrying on!

LOL, glad you explained... thought I was having a brain cramp... "why is my post at the top again......" :blink:

On topic... who's in charge of the WSM Sr guard? Saw another jacket last week but with everything that has been going on I forget where.... Latest mess is Kris dad is in HellSouth (oops HealthSouth) for rehab after a fall and he's not supposed to be home by himself. Real reality show of everyone "knowing" what he should do.....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

:rock:

Love reading about Westshoremen exploits - the 'other stuff'...not so much. Hope you all don't mind but I tidied up a bit.

carry on....carrying on!

oh god what did we get reported for now?

LOL, glad you explained... thought I was having a brain cramp... "why is my post at the top again......" :blink:

On topic... who's in charge of the WSM Sr guard? Saw another jacket last week but with everything that has been going on I forget where.... Latest mess is Kris dad is in HellSouth (oops HealthSouth) for rehab after a fall and he's not supposed to be home by himself. Real reality show of everyone "knowing" what he should do.....

Ron Massey is in charge, alumni from the 90's. They've been growing in size and quality the last few years

oh god what did we get reported for now?

I didn't see nuthin'.... :devil:

Nah, you guys are okay - when I came through yesterday there was two pages of PSU 'current events' that also had nothing to do with the other 777 pages, give or take. I just wanted to nudge it back on course, that's all.