The history of the Westshoremen

Wow....Boom must have gotten her scanner fixed.. she's tossing up pics like CRAZY on the WSM Facebook page!!!!

LOL, and CD East is my old HS rival.....

LMAO, but have to remember my old high school is now one of the middle schools.

And the new HS (aka the Taj Mahal) is outside of Lower Paxton Twp. If there is a big problem, the school has to call the staties.

actually CD is running on 4/20

Have you seen the new McDevitt?

Nothing is like it was!

where is it exactly?

where is it exactly?

Spring Creek road in Lower Paxton Twp... out of the city, and a beautiful area. A friend of mine that's an alum ran me out there a week or two back when we were out and about.

Spring Creek road in Lower Paxton Twp... out of the city, and a beautiful area. A friend of mine that's an alum ran me out there a week or two back when we were out and about.

South of Union Deposit Rd and CD East but out in a part wood/part residental area IIRC.

Just Mapquested and will have to look next week when we go to East Park Drive. Right off 83 and connects Union Deposit Rd at the Point Mall and the HomeDepot at Derry Street. Think we drove around there once killing time but missed seeing the construction.

South of Union Deposit Rd and CD East but out in a part wood/part residental area IIRC.

Just Mapquested and will have to look next week when we go to East Park Drive. Right off 83 and connects Union Deposit Rd at the Point Mall and the HomeDepot at Derry Street. Think we drove around there once killing time but missed seeing the construction.

I don't even know where that is

I don't even know where that is

#### West Shore (notice two words so side of the River) people....

Listen for the people B-wording about the construction..... :devil:

#### West Shore (notice two words so side of the River) people....

Listen for the people B-wording about the construction..... devil.gif

i know my way around the other shore for the most part, but this isn't ringing any bells

i know my way around the other shore for the most part, but this isn't ringing any bells

Not 100% sure either but this would be a part that you drive by while on the main drags (over that way somewhere :rolleyes: ). My wifes shoe guy is in the area and I can throw a rock off of 83 while passing the HomeDepot and hit his place. But it's 10 more minutes of back road driving until we get to his door (East Park Drive). From Bens description sounds like the general area but pity the bus drivers (and the locals) in winter getting around as think the roads can be narrow.

Hell drove around there for 15 minutes once and no idea where I was going to end up. :ph34r: