2010 Shows

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is the reason some people haven't announced their shows yet? I know of a few corps here that have had multiple camps and told their membership their shows, but haven't announced them on dcp or their website. Thoughts? ideas?

Some corps like to remain in stealth mode a little longer than others but in this day and age it's prudent to obtain arranging permissions before announcing specific pieces of music. It'd stink to announce a tune and then be denied permission to arrange. In a perfect world you get taken care of way in advance but you know how that goes.

That's been on here a while.

Hurcs is also doing stuff from GLAD. Interesting.

Hmmm... I had checked when I posted that it wasn't. They announced a couple days before I posted it, which was about 5 days before your post. I am excited to hear the different GLAD pieces. I wonder if they will be the same selections?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even know the Bucs were doing a show like 1991 Star of Indiana. I can't wait to hear the music.

• 2 weeks later...
That's been on here a while.

Hurcs is also doing stuff from GLAD. Interesting.

Hmmm... I had checked when I posted that it wasn't. They announced a couple days before I posted it, which was about 5 days before your post. I am excited to hear the different GLAD pieces. I wonder if they will be the same selections?

It was this quote:

Heard from my brother's, uncle's, father's, second cousin's, landscaper's, niece's, college roommate that the alliance is doing something about Hemingway.

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Edited by LogicCorps

• 2 weeks later...