BRIDGEMEN on Long Island !

davla00

You have a chance to come to my part of the world and you can't do it? COME ON, what is wrong with you? :tongue:

OK Girls....I have Holiday Folk Fair this weekend and I am with "child". Here is a pic from '91 when I danced with Na Lesa Bulgarian Folk Ensemble. Enjoy.

trakime.jpg

Many of you know me as a DM of a DCA finalist, most have no idea who I am, or care. I have to think that none of you know me for my decade of dance and choreography experience. I am not over the hill, nor want to walk that path. EBSF.

Edited by BigDale

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Girls....I have Holiday Folk Fair this weekend and I am with "child". Here is a pic from '91 when I danced with Na Lesa Bulgarian Folk Ensemble. Enjoy.

trakime.jpg

Many of you know me as a DM of a DCA finalist, most have no idea who I am, or care. I have to think that none of you know me for my decade of dance and choreography experience. I am not over the hill, nor want to walk that path. EBSF.

Ok,you cant just drop this little tidbit of info/picture of your past without an explanation,you know. :tongue:

----------------------

Ok buffalo wings to you too................. but you know I have my conditions, wink wink.....

LOL

Cool ~ Wings and that Sundae thing we massacred at MACY*S....sounds like a game plan for a girls night out! :tongue:

Cool ~ Wings and that Sundae thing we massacred at MACY*S....sounds like a game plan for a girls night out! :tongue:

---------------

Now that is a definite recipe for indigestion................OMG!!!

Jean ~ are you thinking you're going to be able to go? :tongue: You'll be working like 50 hours in 3 days that weekend. :tongue:

i better not be ! i have bush's open house on sunday, which i am determined to go to !

---------------

Now that is a definite recipe for indigestion................OMG!!!

Ain't it tho?

Kinda like the diner in 2007 with that LONG table we all had that night ~ good times! Good Times!!!

Ok,you cant just drop this little tidbit of info/picture of your past without an explanation,you know. :tongue:

No problem, auld friend! I danced, choreographed and led the orchestra of the Na Lesa Bulgarian Folk Ensemble, for a very long time. I have been with them almost the entire time I have been in Milwaukee, with senior corps only occasionally getting in the way (I remember a big conflict when Kilties did the Plymouth show, as that was Holiday Folk Fair weekend, one of our biggest performances). I just found this old pic and thought it was funny how much I had changed since I was 26. Here's another one, with yours truly on gaida, with the Shopski Choir.

Chor.jpg

Now as for chicken wings...

and besides, I really miss that Bmen hornline that :tongue: Brian :tongue: had developed so well. It was just so hard to fly out there and now with Midwest airlines reorganizing, it would be even worse. People that live in that town by the bay really do not know how good they have it.

Bmen + LI = :huh2:

The guys and gals in the Selden Cadets Alumni Drum Corps also want to add a Lawnguyland welcome and let you know that we will be there to cheer youse guys from Bayonne on. :tongue:

Hey folks - - just wanted to bring some good news to the Drum Corps community on Long Island.

For the first time the Bayonne Bridgemen Alumni Drum Corps will be making an appearance in Suffolk County.

Information:

November 28, 2009 6:00pm parade start

Patchogue, NY

Patchogue Holiday/Christmas Parade

Corps should be on site and staging at 5pm at the Briarcliff college.

The corps will march the parade and then do a short standstill performance at the reviewing stand after the parade.

This appearance is sponsored in part by the Village of Patchogue Parks and Recreation and Applied DNA Scienes of Stony Brook, NY.

If you have any questions or want more information, please message me through DCP or you may email me at bridgechick@gmail.com

See you there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guys and gals in the Selden Cadets Alumni Drum Corps also want to add a Lawnguyland welcome and let you know that we will be there to cheer youse guys from Bayonne on. :tongue:

Thank you Irene!

We're looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the Selden Cadets Alumni Corps at the parade!

Thank you Irene!

We're looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the Selden Cadets Alumni Corps at the parade!

--------------------------

Not only will we be seeing them -- but we want to thank the Selden Cadets Alumni Corps for agreeing to join us at the Christmas Tree lighting portion of the event to play a holiday tune !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Frank and all at Selden for making arrangements to be there and join in the festivities - - what a great night for all of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!