Privacy in Corps? Or lack thereof?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha food truck showers.

good times. Only actually took one of them though, I think.

My favorite is water-running-off-of-the-roof-of-the-school in the daily florida thunderstom shower, as seen on our 2003 dvd.

I can think of at least 4 or 5 times where i found the showers by listenning for the screaming. I also remember one time staying at the show site in 2006, when I was literally the last one in the shower, still naked (it was a locker facility separate from the school), and the judges for the show came in to drop off their stuff / use the bathroom. Just a little awkward.....

*Judges, are you watching???* :thumbup:

stop stealing my lines!

so, i guess you gave them a sneak peek of the show then? ;)

We stayed at a school where in the locker room there was only one toilet, right next to the only sink. I loved using it when people were brushing their teeth.

Shower time was the best daily time on tour. Shower buddies are always good, and the occassional staff member in the shower.

Don't ever leave something in the bathroom because people WILL use it! I was in the shower when somebody found a toothbrush and needless to say they cleaned every part of their body with it. The next day, me being the only person from the previous day, I hear a "oh my toothbrush" only to look and see him start brushing his teeth. Needless to say I quickly got the shampoo out of my hair and ran out trying not to cry!

Some of your best stories come from shower time!!!

Also key to freezing showers is to get in, do 3 spins enough to get wet. Jump out, shampoo and wash your body then jump back in for 3 spins. Just never stop moving when in the cold.

Beverly, MA has to have the coldest showers in the world... two years in a row, two different schools... the first year we ran laps around the showers... it was high pressure jets of freezing cold water...

Beverly, MA has to have the coldest showers in the world... two years in a row, two different schools... the first year we ran laps around the showers... it was high pressure jets of freezing cold water...

We didn't need to shower in 08, we were too busy getting poured on! And the low brass and I had to pick the scaffolding up and run through a lightning storm! :thumbup:

I got over any shyness very quickly. It was mostly a survival instinct.

We didn't need to shower in 08, we were too busy getting poured on! And the low brass and I had to pick the scaffolding up and run through a lightning storm! :thumbup:

I was on scaffolding crew the past two years... FML... this past year I was captain, and was given the biggest group of dumb ##### ever... and if they are reading this... LOVE YA!