Colts Staff Announced

I have no comment other than to say that Peter Inglett is a Billy Bad ###.

He was by far the strongest, most solid guy I ever marched with and instructed at SW. I can only assume he showed up at Regiment in 08 and was the strongest dude in that hornline.

Overall, it looks pretty solid, now what about the show. How do you top what was by far their best overall show to date?

Overall, it looks pretty solid, now what about the show. How do you top what was by far their best overall show to date?

You come out with a 100% original score composed entirely by Chuck Nafier, thats how.

You come out with a 100% original score composed entirely by Chuck Nafier, thats how.

I back that 100%. :tongue::tongue:

I have no comment other than to say that Peter Inglett is a Billy Bad ###.

He was by far the strongest, most solid guy I ever marched with and instructed at SW. I can only assume he showed up at Regiment in 08 and was the strongest dude in that hornline.

I wonder if he will work with the members in the winter on conditioning to get them into shape for tour. Could be a good benefit to have on tour too cause it says he works as a physical trainer. Might help reduce injuries in the corps

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder if he will work with the members in the winter on conditioning to get them into shape for tour. Could be a good benefit to have on tour too cause it says he works as a physical trainer. Might help reduce injuries in the corps

Peter did work with us on conditioning during the winter and the summer for 2009. I expect he will do the same for 2010. After all, that IS his major :-)