Carolina Crown

I mean, lets point out the obvious, Crown got 2nd last year. There is only one group out there they haven't beat. If things go as well as they have been for the past few years, I have no doubt that Crown will beat BD at least 1 time this year. And Crown did win a major show last year... they got the fan favorite vote... again.

that is all :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there even a point last season where Crown had the highest score in the country?

I think there were some times near the beginning of tour when we were #1, but I'm not positive.

Yeah, beginning of July, Crown was over even BD with their west coast inflated scores. It was like July 2nd and Crown scored an 83.6 or something. Pretty cool.

Here is the breakdown from the whole year.

http://dciscores.com/world/?year=2009

Crown homers, ya gotta love'em.

Crown is a very good Corps with great musical choices. Maybe they'll be the next new Champion, maybe not.

I have a hard time putting them in the Championship caliber corp catagory until they win a major show.

Someone correct me but as far as I know that hasn't happened yet.

As someone said before, what is a major show? Orlando? Atlanta? In 2008 we won the Orlando Regional! Maybe you might not think it much, but it was an amazing thing to be apart of with that organization!

I was going to say the Orlando show might be considered big. Has Crown beaten BD? (ever?)

...head to head I mean, cus a higher score at a different show really doesn't mean anything, especially in the early season.

Edited by BlooContraGuy

I think major show would be a regional with all corps in attendance. What crown did at orlando in 08 and allentown last year was great, but even they would admit they still have more room to grow.

Of course they do, as does every corps. No corps is perfect, hence the lack of the 100.00 at the end of the season! Crown has just taken some large steps in just a few years, and if they continue on their path, this season, and every season to follow will make for some great competition up at the top!

I was born and raised with Blue Blood, but also being a huge fan of all corps, leading me to be apart of Crown! I love the competition! We all have our team and we bleed their colors, but I want great productions from all the corps and we're starting to get it! Bring it! I can't wait to see all the hard work put on the field this year!!! :worthy: