Dear DCP friends

I'd like to start as soon as possible to increase the odds of winning, I have experience on mello and soprano lead parts but not the ego. I have played and been perfectly happy on 3rd parts as well. I travel light, and would get a kick out of traveling. All i'd need is your schedule and a PDF and MP3 of the charts. I promise to throw down as hard as possible and nail the $h!% out of it in Sep. Thank You Travler Garvey

I'd like to start as soon as possible to increase the odds of winning, I have experience on mello and soprano lead parts but not the ego. I have played and been perfectly happy on 3rd parts as well. I travel light, and would get a kick out of traveling. All i'd need is your schedule and a PDF and MP3 of the charts. I promise to throw down as hard as possible and nail the $h!% out of it in Sep. Thank You Travler Garvey

Like traveling...? ErieThunderbirds could use a few Mellophone players :grouphug: What's 3,000 miles among friends...? I'll even buy the first round.

Seriously folks.....we could use a few Mello players.

Travler,

Have you contacted anyone at Freelancers?

I'm sure Kelli can get you in touch with the right people.

SoCal Dream will be sending a minicorps as well this, but I haven't started it up yet.

Good luck with the search!

Travler,

SoCal Dream will be sending a minicorps as well this, but I haven't started it up yet.

Good luck with the search!

And there is the person I was going to say to email about SoCal Dream's mini corps this year. Yes we are back, we are going to NY on the field and in I&E for mini corps! Rachacha here we come!

I would like to personally vouch for Travler Garvey. Hopefully said voucher from a character like me will not count against him LOL

Ever since we first marched together in the Blue Devils in 1989 I've never known Travler to be anything other than a dedicated, selfless, all around great guy and corps member. He'll more than pull his own weight to any minicorps lucky enough to snag him.

I would like to personally vouch for Travler Garvey. Hopefully said voucher from a character like me will not count against him LOL

Ever since we first marched together in the Blue Devils in 1989 I've never known Travler to be anything other than a dedicated, selfless, all around great guy and corps member. He'll more than pull his own weight to any minicorps lucky enough to snag him.

Wow, Rich. I couldn't ask for a better endorsement. Drum Corps is in your family blood, to me you are Mr. Drum Corps. Thanks Rich. Trav

Wow, Rich. I couldn't ask for a better endorsement. Drum Corps is in your family blood, to me you are Mr. Drum Corps. Thanks Rich. Trav

I think what I've decided is that instead of joining a group, I'd like to travel to a few parades this year and perform with the corps if I could. So please if you have a performance or parade like our little Renegade for a day parade that I would be welcomed to join in on please contact me. The more notice I get the better. I play Mello and Soprano or Trumpet proficiently. I am VERY interested in spending some time with the Kilties and the Govies. I NEED to go to that Drum Corps Bar. Besides, The Kiltie party from De Kalb 2004 has not been dethroned.

• 1 month later...

Freelancers have rehearsal in Sac at the Freelancer hall every other Tuesday from 7-9. You are most welcome to come and join us. (Next rehearsal 2/9)

Jeff

I am VERY interested in spending some time with the Kilties and the Govies. I NEED to go to that Drum Corps Bar. Besides, The Kiltie party from De Kalb 2004 has not been dethroned.

August 21, St Peter, MN after the show. Patricks Bar.

The Kiltie party from De Kalb 2004 has not been dethroned.

What party at DeKalb in 2004?

:tongue::tongue::tongue: