Everything but "some old drum corps photos"

Those Blue Rock GOOD BUSES became legendary.

We also owned our buses that had personalities. Ed was one of our bus drivers. He was a high school history teacher and drove drum corps bus in summer. His wife Colette was one of our chaperones. I just got back from a 2,000 mile flight a few hours ago and put a few buttons in my suitcase with no beep beep beep at the airport. Cool and GOOD :-)

orange-smile.jpg

Upset1973.jpg

I do have other stuff, you know. Hope you can read this.

Puppet

Upset1973.jpg

I do have other stuff, you know. Hope you can read this.

Puppet

No, sorry, can't read it. I got 1.25 reading glasses 3 years ago. I sent a PM to baja a year ago for advice on how to photogragh buttons. Maybe he can give advice on descreen, fonts and sizing of newspaper articles for you too? :smile:

hammsindians.jpg

:ph34r:

WOW !!! Now THERE is a collectors item..If that's legit (do you actually HAVE this?)then I know folks who might make you an offer for that case..Looks like it's in really nice shape too! :worthy:

That's better than most artifacts except if you had one of the old head dresses...as if.

Pat

WOW !!! Now THERE is a collectors item..If that's legit (do you actually HAVE this?)then I know folks who might make you an offer for that case..Looks like it's in really nice shape too! :worthy:

That's better than most artifacts except if you had one of the old head dresses...as if.

Pat

Think that was on eBay a week or two back with a price tag of *OUCH*. I check there once in a while and some fun stuff out there if you can get past all the CDs for sale.

Pat

No its on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hamms-Indians-Drum-and-Bugle-Corps-Getzen-Bugle-W-case-/250809388421?pt=Brass_Instruments&hash=item3a65678d85