Everything but "some old drum corps photos"

Before our 2006 reunion, the committee did a great job scanning photos on a CD. Our former directors took our audio and got a CD done by professionals. I have the only 1977 recordings of AAG that are on the CD. Bob came to my office before 2006 to pick up my cassette tape. Very cool!

Before our 2011 reunion, Brenda put together a wonderful DVD. She said it took a while to burn. I watched the DVD and used Snipping Tool to capture a moment in time; uploaded to photobucket today and tried to figure out where my capture went? Copy/paste the URL or IMG to show you an image of our DVD. Someday I'll figure out how to put music to a slide show of personal photos and upload to youtube ; )

Is there any way this old drummer girl can her hands on that dvd, Linda? w00t.gif

Edited by DLMillard

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way this old drummer girl can her hands on that dvd, Linda? w00t.gif

Saw Colleen last weekend. She and family are well. Met Duana a month ago, AAG triple drums 78-79. I have photos of her in 78 and she has a 1978 reunion performance film at the Skydome! Good golly. She and I will have to meet again. It's all good : )

... and the internet went down during this post oh my

IMG_0004-30_zps18013187.jpg

We were Northern Lights in 1981 with pink tuxedos. The reporter got the names wrong. This is Kim B. DM in 1975 for B Band, bass drummer 1977 A and poetry in motion 1981.

• 1 month later...

In the 1980’s drum corps activity dwindled in our fair city northern Alberta but winter guard grew. We had an economic recession. It was efficient to take one bus in winter over snow capped mountains and create our own shows via a winter guard association 1979-1988. As at 2013 winter guard continues. : ) Here’s one of many program covers that I drew for free. Doodling and other stuff is what I do to for DC and WG.

IMG_0064_zps134f9b6c.jpg

• 1 month later...

The local news 41 years later ... wow http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/1972+City+girls+drumming+storm+Europe/8839850/story.html

I have a placemat from a restaurant where we ate 1970, a flag, guard stamps, money box and lettraset to make program covers ...

... the sugar packets from 1970 didn't change but the ketchup package is flat ... my scrapbook is a science project :smile:

The local news 41 years later ... wow http://www.edmontonj...9850/story.html

I have a placemat from a restaurant where we ate 1970, a flag, guard stamps, money box and lettraset to make program covers ...

... the sugar packets from 1970 didn't change but the ketchup package is flat ... my scrapbook is a science project :smile:

Great article, thanks for the link, Linda P. The Edmonton Journal always did have good coverage on what we were up to, and where. I had to dry my eyes a bit after reading this though.