Corps' Related Tattoo

166 members have voted

1. 1. If The Person Never Marched, Should They Get A Corps Related Tattoo?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

seriously?

I see tons of Bears /Cubs / Sox and Blackhawks tattoo, never once did it even occur to me that the person might have or should have played for them

Tattoos are stupid as is trying to control what other people are allowed to get tattoos of on their own body

All the cool kids have stopped getting tattoos so they won’t come around again for about 20 years (as always, allow a 5-10 year lag for band kids to catch up with cool kids)

Really?

You also assume the " cool kids " are not the band kids now in drum corps. Been around a drum corps lately?

All the cool kids have stopped getting tattoos so they won’t come around again for about 20 years (as always, allow a 5-10 year lag for band kids to catch up with cool kids)

Yeah...no. Out of members who marched with a corps for multiple years, at least in my own corps. I would say the majority got corps tattoos. (I did not for personal beliefs, but many of my friends did). And I only stopped marching a few years ago.

Edited by TroopAlum12
  • Like 1