2010 Open Class Predictions

3rd&10

You and I could agree on that. :tongue:

:blink: You mean we agree on something? :tongue:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Blue Devils C will be a lot of fun. Are they still the "cute" corp?

BDB will have to work their tails off to repeat, and the leadership in the corp will have to really step up to drive the excellence, especially without some of the other top corps to supply that extra desire. Too bad about SVC, they are a great corp and really know how to polish a show.

Should be a very interesting year.

Ok, Blue Devils C will be a lot of fun. Are they still the "cute" corp?

BDB will have to work their tails off to repeat, and the leadership in the corp will have to really step up to drive the excellence, especially without some of the other top corps to supply that extra desire. Too bad about SVC, they are a great corp and really know how to polish a show.

Should be a very interesting year.

From what I have seen, that will not be a problem. Being self-motivated and striving for excellence comes with being a Blue Devil.

These kids will work their 'tails off' this season regardless of what other corps are on the field come finals.

Cali.

From what I have seen, that will not be a problem. Being self-motivated and striving for excellence comes with being a Blue Devil.

These kids will work their 'tails off' this season regardless of what other corps are on the field come finals.

Cali.

Cali,

I hope that you are right. Just don't want to take anything for granted. I still remember 2008... How is the upper brass sounding? I heard that a lot of those kids moved on.