2010 Open Class Predictions

3rd&10

This is another thing that irks me...

Gold and SCVC would have an incredible shot and doing very well at finals and so would Incognito. Them California corps are sweet.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction:

The kids will wake up, eat, stretch and run, rehearse, eat, Ensemble and run-thru, perform their show to the best of their ability, feel good about what happened and so will the crowd, they will hear their scores while eating a snack, they will hop on the bus, travel to the next show/rehearsal site, and do it all again. Finals will then roll around and they will do these things again, they will then take lots of pictures and cry a lot, load their eq truck for the last time, go home, and then miss it all until November rolls around....anyone wanna bet against me on this one?

There are no losers or winners in an activity like this. At the end of the day you have to remember one thing...scores are based upon 1-2 peoples opinions in your caption. I hope everyone marching this summer enjoys their experience...whether it's an ageout year or a first year member to DCI. Good Luck to each of you and may you take home memories to last you a life time!

Five as One...All or None! -GBass

My prediction:

The kids will wake up, eat, stretch and run, rehearse, eat, Ensemble and run-thru, perform their show to the best of their ability, feel good about what happened and so will the crowd, they will hear their scores while eating a snack, they will hop on the bus, travel to the next show/rehearsal site, and do it all again. Finals will then roll around and they will do these things again, they will then take lots of pictures and cry a lot, load their eq truck for the last time, go home, and then miss it all until November rolls around....anyone wanna bet against me on this one?

2qum1af.jpg

That is by far the most improbable thing I've ever heard.

This pretty much sums up how my summer went.

And probably how his bassline's summer went too. I miss those guys. lol

*deleted*

Edited by Impuls!vebari

That's as of right NOW. From what I know the staff of Impulse is still in the evaluation process to see if a national tour is in the cards so nothing is for sure yet. Impulse may still go to finals!

Cool, I've never seen you guys perform.

That's as of right NOW. From what I know the staff of Impulse is still in the evaluation process to see if a national tour is in the cards so nothing is for sure yet. Impulse may still go to finals!

wow did not know you guys were being evaluated? but then again, i can see why/ how are your fundraising efforts going to help decrease that tremendous debt? must be hard competing out there with everyone else recruiting wise?

I missed that Teal Sound wasn't going. It's a shame - they've always been one of my top couple of Div 2/Open Class corps.

I missed that Teal Sound wasn't going. It's a shame - they've always been one of my top couple of Div 2/Open Class corps.

Teal Sound will be at Finals, waiting on vote from World Class Directors at Indy Winter Meetings to see if we have official WC status for the 2010 season.

Teal Sound will be at Finals, waiting on vote from World Class Directors at Indy Winter Meetings to see if we have official WC status for the 2010 season.

Ah, okay. MUCH BETTER!