2010 Open Class Predictions

3rd&10

Let's face it. Teal Sound will be WC. Stable, lot of kids, lot of membership....I expect TS to do better than Surf when they went WC.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*deleted*

Edited by Impuls!vebari

just a quick observation, weve strayed away from the topic at hand and started talking about reading and talking and citations, not predicting.

imo i believe bdb will repeat

Who else is gonna catch them?

Who else is gonna catch them?

Yeah, BDB has been getting stronger every year and I expect this year to be no different. There is very

very little chance of them getting complacent. The staff is too experienced and the musicians too professional

and driven to let that happen. BDB is on a mission and unless some other open class corps has a miracle

performance at finals, we are looking at back-to-back (and possibly undefeated) Champions.

Cali.

Yeah, BDB has been getting stronger every year and I expect this year to be no different. There is very

very little chance of them getting complacent. The staff is too experienced and the musicians too professional

and driven to let that happen. BDB is on a mission and unless some other open class corps has a miracle

performance at finals, we are looking at back-to-back (and possibly undefeated) Champions.

Cali.

Very true. SCVC might have had a chance but since they are not going to Finals, that won't happen. Citations, eh, if they got their music better and were active, they may have a shot. Teal Sound is going WC (if they don't, why?). Capital Regiment would have had an ok shot, the show concept was there and we had the staff and the talent. Forte is new (kinda) and may do it since they're pulling from three talent hotbeds. All the others, I would be shocked to see it come close.

Im thinking Teal Sound might be hanging out in OC one more year. So I think they might be the ones to challenge BDB. Forte????? are they approved for Touring?

According to what I have heard they can not tour unless they pay off their debt from when they were memphis sound. You cant just start over because you change your name and location, and expect however much in back bills to just go away. Am I right here? Does someone else know for sure.