Blue Devils switch to Pearl

LuvsPAisTe

I would disagree about the Pearl vs. Dynasty quality issue. My personal experience has been that top-of-the-line Pearl is every bit as good as Dynasty, if not better, but that's more of a personal opinion than anything.

TOTALLY!

TOTALLY!

Yeah, switching is an old ploy. I remember when the Cadets switched from Slingerland to Pearl back in 84. They really helped make Pearl a dominant player in the marching game, and when the Cadets switched to Yamaha years later, alot of folks had forgotten (or never known) their key role in the rise of Pearl.

Yeah, switching is an old ploy. I remember when the Cadets switched from Slingerland to Pearl back in 84. They really helped make Pearl a dominant player in the marching game, and when the Cadets switched to Yamaha years later, alot of folks had forgotten (or never known) their key role in the rise of Pearl.

if anyone remembers, Cadets switched to Yamaha brass in 2000 but still were utilizing pearl drums. One of the biggest reasons Cadets switched to Yamaha horns was two fold: the corps was in desperate need of new horns (it was reported old Kanstul horns, some made for BD, were being held together by tape) and a great contract was offered by Yamaha. I beileve the following year, 2001, Cadets became an all yamaha corps. All in all, Yamaha was a gift sent by God to the Cadets.

• 1 month later...