Drumline on "The Office."

Brent

Does anyone know what drumline appeared at the end of "The Office?"

They sounded great.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes a ton of sense. They sounded like a drum corps line.

Well that's what comes up on Google, and if you go to their website, you can see pictures of the drumline members hanging out on the office set. I was quite surprised at the fact that it was a drumline from a community college, I never thought of community colleges as having marching bands at all.

Well that's what comes up on Google, and if you go to their website, you can see pictures of the drumline members hanging out on the office set. I was quite surprised at the fact that it was a drumline from a community college, I never thought of community colleges as having marching bands at all.

I've heard though that RCC's drumline is pretty much made up of people who have or are marching blue devils or other corps'.

RCC isn't your typical community college band.

Was it RCC the WGI Line, or RCC's Marching Band's Line? Both are phenomenal, but one is a lot different than the other.

Was it RCC the WGI Line, or RCC's Marching Band's Line? Both are phenomenal, but one is a lot different than the other.

They offer gigs to members of both the winterline and marching band in order to recieve credits towards their member fees. I believe this particular gig included some from both and the company even hired some "drummers" from outside of RCC.

They offer gigs to members of both the winterline and marching band in order to recieve credits towards their member fees. I believe this particular gig included some from both and the company even hired some "drummers" from outside of RCC.

RCC runs an amazing program. Their winterguard is Fantasia. (Actually, I don't know if there's an official relationship any more, but Fantasia was founded at RCC and operated under their auspices for many years.) They marching band is easily the best college band I've ever seen. I know it's not apples-to-apples, but I would guess they would place top 8 to 12 any year in DCI if they changed their instrumentation.

see for yourself :rolleyes:

[youtube link deleted]

[youtube link deleted]