Banished Beyond inspires an indoor drumline show

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at pictues of the old CMCC Warriors from 1974 he a tenor player and again with the Offensive lions in 1980. I might have marched with him in Crosmen 84. I finally figured his secret....he's immortal......

I heard he got his "start" as a Civil War-era drummer.

Did that kid ever end up marching anywhere? I had heard that he auditioned at Cavies. Anyone got the scoop?

He's now an expert for InCorps in Europe:

InCorps Presents The Mysterious Banished Beyond

I heard he got his "start" as a Civil War-era drummer.

Civil War...I heard tell that he was playing as early as the revolution!

People...leave Banished's true ID alone....it's FAR more fun with that air of mystery.

I agree. I don't want to sound snobby like I know how he thinks. But I believe that if people would have just shut up about finding out who he was then there would be more videos coming out during this off season. Sadly no. Banished, you are sorely missed but never forgotten.

• 2 months later...

if anybody cares, we were featured on WGI yesterday. if you search the main page a bit, it'll show up eventually.

cheers, sorry for digging up this post

I agree. I don't want to sound snobby like I know how he thinks. But I believe that if people would have just shut up about finding out who he was then there would be more videos coming out during this off season. Sadly no. Banished, you are sorely missed but never forgotten.

I think it just adds to the mystery that people are trying to find out who he is. He might not have done many videos this winter because I believe he was actually participating in an indoor group this year. I had heard he was marching in Tyler Jr. College. I was at WGI for prelims and didn't stay for finals, did he play the Circle of Life in the lots with Pulse during their warm up?

if anybody cares, we were featured on WGI yesterday. if you search the main page a bit, it'll show up eventually.

cheers, sorry for digging up this post

I've been watching the free clips over the past 2 weekends; including your interview :tongue: I'm digging it! Thanks :-)