San Antonio?

DCI is thinking of moving the event to Dallas to the new Jerry Jones memorial stadium. They are just waiting for an answer back from the Cowboys.

Is this seriously in consideration?

DCI is thinking of moving the event to Dallas to the new Jerry Jones memorial stadium. They are just waiting for an answer back from the Cowboys.

I call BS on this one! :tongue:

Man, even if this was true, people would totally freak out when they saw how much this would cost.

I won't believe it till I see it.

I called ticketmaster today and they still think the show is on the 17th of July. DCI really needs to get this settled cause I needs me some tickets!

I called ticketmaster today and they still think the show is on the 17th of July. DCI really needs to get this settled cause I needs me some tickets!

There is a very BIG show in MINN. on the 17th. and they would have to switch the entire schedule to get everyone there. not gonna happen.

So, DCI holds a two-day regional at Lake Highlands, followed by a one-day regional in Arlington? I can't honestly imagine what would possess DCI to put two consecutive regionals in Dallas, besides an active desire to destroy ticket sales.

..and I have an honest question. Has there been any championship that rained out?

Nope