2010 Texas Drum Corps Preview

That Starbucks was very refreshing after a long ST in the San Antonio... and after standing still in uniform holding up a euph for 20 minutes.

There is also a BA greek sandwich shop around there too.

• 2 weeks later...

The Texas Drum Corps Preview website has been updated with information pertaining to the 2010 Show!

Some information is still tentative, but we put up as much information as we had available as of this morning!

For more information, Please visit The Texas Drum Corps Preview website

http://TXDCP.info

Edited by StarsRecruiter

ACK!!!!! June 19??!?!?!?!

Ok, gonna have to adjust some travel plans if I want to see this, but I think it can be done. I had to miss last year due to travel and I really don't want to miss it again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes! The Texas Drum Corps Preview will be held June 19, 2010 on the South Steps of the Texas Capitol building in Downtown Austin!

This is a FREE Event, and all are invited to attend at no cost! Of course, donations, and purchasing a bottle of water, program, and commemorative tshirt are always encouraged! :-)

We will be updating the site and sending out official announcements very shortly :-)

According to their director, Genesis has a schedule conflict and will not be attending. This may change, but we were told that this conflict existed when we contacted all the corps in January/early February about the drum corps preview.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunatly Genesis will be unable to attend this great event! Prior to the scheduling of this we had already committed to a performance in our home area. We will be looking forward to attending this event in the future and I will be present at the TXDCP to represent our group. It's going to be a good one and I am excited to see all teh Texas Corps shine!

• 2 weeks later...

Additional news: Gulf Coast Sound will not be appearing at the Texas Drum Corps Preview.

Current Line up:

Vigilantes

World Gone Mad

Forte

Revolution

Crossmen

We have not updated the Texas Drum Corps Preview website yet, but plan to do so by this weekend.

PS - Thanks for the response, Chris! We are looking forward to having Genesis perform next year and for years to come!

Edited by StarsRecruiter