Bridgemen Hall of Fame

BRIDGEMEN Hall of Fame Dinner And Memorial Mass

The Bridgemen Hall of Fame Committee, under the direction of the Bridgemen Alumni Association, is proud to announce the 2009 Inaugural Year inductees to the Bridgemen Hall of Fame. This year’s inductees are James Brady, Msgr. Joseph Donovan, Patrick Forker, Bobby Hoffman, Edward Holmes, Bob & Carol Holton, James Jordan, Barbara Kolodziej, George Lavelle, Jr., and Jerry Morecraft.

A buffet dinner in their honor will be held on Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 7:30 PM at St. Andrew’s School gym. Tickets prices are $30.00 per person. The ticket price will include a buffet dinner, beer, wine, and soft drinks. Tickets can be purchased individually or for tables of 10. Tickets can be purchased by sending an email to kendono@verizon.net or fivek32@aol.com, or by sending a check or money order (payable to “Bridgemen Alumni Association”) to:

Bridgemen Alumni Association – HOF Tickets

P.O. Box 3081

Bayonne, NJ 07002

Tickets can be purchased online by visiting www.bridgemen.com & clicking the link on the left side of the page.

Deadline for ordering tickets is Friday, March 12, 2010.

Prior to the Hall of Fame ceremonies, at 6:30 P. M., there will be the 2nd Annual Memorial Mass for Deceased Members of the Bridgemen Family. The Mass will be held across the street from St. Andrew’s School in St. Andrew’s Church. If you know of anyone who was a member of the Bridgemen Family in any capacity (marching member, instructor, administration, support staff, etc.) and has passed away, please send an email to fivek32@aol.com no later than March 7, 2010 so they may be listed in the program.

Edited by canonrt

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRIDGEMEN Hall of Fame Dinner And Memorial Mass

The Bridgemen Hall of Fame Committee, under the direction of the Bridgemen Alumni Association, is proud to announce the 2009 Inaugural Year inductees to the Bridgemen Hall of Fame. This year’s inductees are James Brady, Msgr. Joseph Donovan, Patrick Forker, Bobby Hoffman, Edward Holmes, Bob & Carol Holton, James Jordan, Barbara Kolodziej, George Lavelle, Jr., and Jerry Morecraft.

A buffet dinner in their honor will be held on Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 7:30 PM at St. Andrew’s School gym. Tickets prices are $30.00 per person. The ticket price will include a buffet dinner, beer, wine, and soft drinks. Tickets can be purchased individually or for tables of 10. Tickets can be purchased by sending an email to kendono@verizon.net or fivek32@aol.com, or by sending a check or money order (payable to “Bridgemen Alumni Association”) to:

Bridgemen Alumni Association – HOF Tickets

P.O. Box 3081

Bayonne, NJ 07002

Tickets can be purchased online by visiting www.bridgemen.com & clicking the link on the left side of the page.

Deadline for ordering tickets is Friday, March 12, 2010.

Prior to the Hall of Fame ceremonies, at 6:30 P. M., there will be the 2nd Annual Memorial Mass for Deceased Members of the Bridgemen Family. The Mass will be held across the street from St. Andrew’s School in St. Andrew’s Church. If you know of anyone who was a member of the Bridgemen Family in any capacity (marching member, instructor, administration, support staff, etc.) and has passed away, please send an email to fivek32@aol.com no later than March 7, 2010 so they may be listed in the program.

CONGRATS to the Charter Memer inductees!!!

Fantastic list of Charter Members..........worthy all..........congrats

:devil: CONGRATULATIONS to ALL of the Charter Inductees! :smile:

Legends one and all. Makes me sad to think of Jerry not being around to see it, and makes me a little sad to think of some of the incredible folks who will have to wait a year or two, but what an honor for great incredible legendary folks from one of the world's favorite drum corps.

Congratulations one and all...

Congrats to all the inductees...but where's Madonna??

Congrats :worthy: Jimmy Jordan...you are The Legend to the kids out of town! :worthy:

Congrats :worthy: Jimmy Jordan...you are The Legend to the kids out of town! :worthy:

Thank you very much, Dale! I am very proud, honored, and humbled...

When you love something, it's easy, and of course I had great mentors, and great people around me!

Heck....Jim Jordan was a legend to MANY of us who loved the Bridgemen back in the day!

Well done Jim........I honestly could not see a Bridgeman Hall of Fame without you being a Charter Member! :worthy:

My heartfelt CONGRATS to you!!!!

Heck....Jim Jordan was a legend to MANY of us who loved the Bridgemen back in the day!

Well done Jim........I honestly could not see a Bridgeman Hall of Fame without you being a Charter Member! :ph34r:

My heartfelt CONGRATS to you!!!!

Thank you very much, Frank!!! Your words mean a great deal to me!!!

And speaking of a legend...

You're one of the greatest! :lol: