Bridgemen Hall of Fame

Heck....Jim Jordan was a legend to MANY of us who loved the Bridgemen back in the day!

Well done Jim........I honestly could not see a Bridgeman Hall of Fame without you being a Charter Member! :thumbup:

My heartfelt CONGRATS to you!!!!

Hi Frank!

Long time.

How did the Bridgemen Alumni do?

I've been banned from DCP until NOW... so I don't know what YOU guys that left RAMD for this group has discussed ABOUT drum corps.

The Bridgemen?

Sharon

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks...

A SURPRISE announcement will be forthcoming on Sunday, March 7th, in regard to the upcoming Bridgemen rehearsal on Saturday, March 20th!!!

I am not at liberty to disclose this information at this time, but suffice to know that you may want to mark your calendars, and plan on a visit to see the Bridgemen rehearse that day, from 12 noon, until 4:00 p.m.!!!

Something special will be taking place...

More to follow on the 7th!!!

HYPE!!!!!!

JJ

Oh man... Hoffman's coming?

Oh man... Hoffman's coming?

####, Ray!

You're good!!! :sad:

You are missed greatly! Please stop by and visit us, very soon!

You're gonna like what you hear!

(The BMO is back!!!) :thumbup:

Hey folks...

A SURPRISE announcement will be forthcoming on Sunday, March 7th, in regard to the upcoming Bridgemen rehearsal on Saturday, March 20th!!!

I am not at liberty to disclose this information at this time, but suffice to know that you may want to mark your calendars, and plan on a visit to see the Bridgemen rehearse that day, from 12 noon, until 4:00 p.m.!!!

Something special will be taking place...

More to follow on the 7th!!!

HYPE!!!!!!

JJ

BIG announcement coming in 5 days!!! :smile:

####, Ray!

You're good!!! :worthy:

You are missed greatly! Please stop by and visit us, very soon!

You're gonna like what you hear!

(The BMO is back!!!) :tongue:

Jim - first of all - congratulations. I believe you were the first member who spoke to me at my first rehearsal in the winter before '78. You have been a spectacular representative for the corps and the activity for more years than you probably want to admit to. your "first ballot" membership is a no-brainer and lends validity to the Hall. Like you, I wish that Gerry could be there to accept. Some things happen to late, no matter what activity you're in.

I've heard nothing but great things coming out of the corps - it's been an unbelievably busy winter for me with my Airline essentially doubling in size in Boston and every bit of it affecting my life as I attempt to manage the operation - it's a lot like teaching on tour, but instead of critiques at the end of each night you talk to customers. Sandra Opie, Roger Olsen, Doc Baggs, et al. were a lot friendlier at the end of the typical evening on tour.

BTW I guessed the surprise announcement as soon as I read your post - just don't want to blow the kharma - it's about time. I'd like to get down there in the near future and get caught up.

In any case - keep doing what you do so well, in fact what no one has ever done better.

Edited by rayfallon

Jim - first of all - congratulations. I believe you were the first member who spoke to me at my first rehearsal in the winter before '78. You have been a spectacular representative for the corps and the activity for more years than you probably want to admit to.

Different year but Jimmy was really the first member to speak with me at any length too. He is everything you say.

:tongue:

BIG announcement coming in 5 days!!! :tongue:

Are you bringing Madonna as your DATE, Brother Jim???

Congrats to You and ALL the Bridgemen Hall of Famers! I'm sure that you are all in for a Great Evening! Such a shame that I won't be in the neighborhood at the time, because I'm sure you will all have a great celebration. I would have loved to join you all to have a great night with the Bridgemen Hall of Famers!

Give my best to Msgr. Forker and let him know that I could even have a lot of fun in a room full of Yankee Fans!

Madona one year ( only a hype rumor )

Brady only marched 2 seasons with Bridgemen, passed on his final age out years .

Congrats Jim Jordan very deserved.

Madonna was in our mace line!

That's true...Jim marched only two seasons, but those were two incredible seasons!

Thank you very much! I am very proud and honored to be part of this special group!