Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Very nice! They sound really good. Too much hype? :smile:

Now THAT"S the Scouts I remember! I can not wait to see/hear this show in Houston!!

Edited by skajerk

Really weird (and cool) seeing a drum corps rehearsing in the corps hall again. I'll be there for my own camp in a couple of weeks ;)

This video reminds me of all those long, sweaty, exhausting nights at camp. The thrill of playing with the full ensemble for the first time. Staff kicking your ###. Meeting all the new faces and sharing memories with old ones. Holding your horn up until your arms feel like they're going to break. And then holding your horn up some more. 6 hours in the car to and from camp. Going to class on Monday sore, tired and happy. Finally getting outside March-April-ish to learn some drill realizing it would all change by May. Realizing you could never have so much fun showering with a bunch of dudes. The 'click-click-buzz-groan' of morning wake up.

sigh... I miss being a member. I envy all those young people.

Very nice! They sound really good. Too much hype? :worthy:

I love the emoticon! Lets officially change the green koolaid to Guiness (black and tans on show days).

I know it's just a standstill in January and all, but...

:worthy: