Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

I'm REALLY excited about Madison. No matter where they place this will be the show of the year.

1986 was the year that a handful of Madison Scouts alum from 75 came over to the Glassmen and built them into a top 5 Corps. For that matter Sal is still with the Glassmen. The positive influence the Madison Scout brotherhood has had on the Drum Corps Activity over the years can never be understated. For that I say THANK YOU to all the MEN OF MADISON.

I left this Activity in 75 and did not come back until 2004. The last live Show that I seen before 04 was the 75 DCI Finals at Philly. So it goes without saying that this years Madison Scouts Show is very special to me. I just love the 2010 version. What a great, great balance between old and new school. The 20 contras are great. I love the spin move they do spread out over the field. There for a min. I thought the Corps was going to sway in R in B. I know this may sound crazy but I love the look of the white belt. Now all that is needed is the spats.

Anyways, the Glassmen and the Scouts go head to head tonight after some good days of practice. The Corps that had the best practices over these days will score the highest tonight between the two Corps. Nothing but the best.

Dean

1986 was the year that a handful of Madison Scouts alum from 75 came over to the Glassmen and built them into a top 5 Corps. For that matter Sal is still with the Glassmen. The positive influence the Madison Scout brotherhood has had on the Drum Corps Activity over the years can never be understated. For that I say THANK YOU to all the MEN OF MADISON.

I left this Activity in 75 and did not come back until 2004. The last live Show that I seen before 04 was the 75 DCI Finals at Philly. So it goes without saying that this years Madison Scouts Show is very special to me. I just love the 2010 version. What a great, great balance between old and new school. The 20 contras are great. I love the spin move they do spread out over the field. There for a min. I thought the Corps was going to sway in R in B. I know this may sound crazy but I love the look of the white belt. Now all that is needed is the spats.

Anyways, the Glassmen and the Scouts go head to head tonight after some good days of practice. The Corps that had the best practices over these days will score the highest tonight between the two Corps. Nothing but the best.

Dean

I think Scouts did Laundry.. :sad: , really.

Dean

It's too bad you weren't at 2001 Finals. Glassmen were awesome. Quite possibly my favorite show of the year and quite possibly the best Glassmen corps ever.

Thanks for the kind words......but I hope Madison whoops Glassmen :)

They have done alot more than laundry sence Monday !

I spoke to my son last night. He felt they had a Great run last night at Madisonic (sp) .

Bill

Edited by Bill L.

I understand the Boys want to get the scout-style puttees, but are they not wearing any spats right now? Perhaps they should get some BD-style band spats until they get the lace-ups they want.

I understand the Boys want to get the scout-style puttees, but are they not wearing any spats right now? Perhaps they should get some BD-style band spats until they get the lace-ups they want.

You buyin' ? :sad::wub:

Bill

You buyin' ? :sad::wub:

Bill

Ah, no.

When it comes to $$$, I, unfortunately, walk alone.

They have done alot more than laundry sence Monday !

I spoke to my son last night. He felt they had a Great run last night at Madisonic (sp) .

Bill

(i know bill, just feeding his dream)

GO SCOUTS