Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Could be, or it could be from Brians Song. It is the same ending though. Classic. Pure MADISON SCOUTS!

That would be the ending to the '74 opener, "Ballet n Brass," repeated as a reprise ending to "Brian's Song." It served as the ending to "Way We Were" in '75, '76, and '79.

Just donated a Hay Maker ($50) to the Scouts for the Old School Challenge.

Let's keep up the donations and make sure our guys win this thing!

We don't want that atrocious BAC logo on our Pit cart for God Sakes! :tongue:

http://www.madisongear.com/The-Old-School-...enge_p_212.html

Edited by madalumni

How long does the Old School Challenge run? When is the cutoff date?

Many readers on this forum find fault with my opinions including suggestions for the future of drum corps as an activity.

All of this is fine and I have a thick skin and can take the criticism.

I marched in a drum corps over 40 years ago and have many favorable memories of the experience from my 14th through 19th years. While drum corps has clearly moved forward and changed in oh so many ways (most of them for the better), I see things today that still bring me back to the days that I remember and treasure in my heart.

One of these things was a recent performance by the Madison Scouts. I just wanted to take this opportunity to publicly tell the Scouts and their leadership team how much joy your performance brings to a geezer like me. You can't imagine how I appreciate what you are doing both on and off the field. More than any other unit, to me, Madison Scouts ARE drum corps.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to publicly tell the Scouts and their leadership team how much joy your performance brings to a geezer like me. You can't imagine how I appreciate what you are doing both on and off the field.

Martin, thank you for your support. It is heartwarming to those of us who are working hard to bring the Scouts back to glory, to hear that the result of those efforts is appreciated.

A donation to the Old School Challenge would be also appreciated. :thumbup: