Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

I'm getting more than a little bit concerned about the Scouts going into finals week. They are hanging on to the 12th spot & the Colts have really closed the gap.

It took me until this season to recognize that a raw SCORE is meaningless, EXCEPT in that it shows the relative spread between corps (i.e. This corps is best, corps B is this much worse, corps C is this much worse, etc). In that respect, while their score dropped last night, they were clover to SCV than the night before. That meaans they are getting better...regardless of what the number is.

So ya, things are all good...

It took me until this season to recognize that a raw SCORE is meaningless, EXCEPT in that it shows the relative spread between corps (i.e. This corps is best, corps B is this much worse, corps C is this much worse, etc). In that respect, while their score dropped last night, they were clover to SCV than the night before. That meaans they are getting better...regardless of what the number is.

So ya, things are all good...

This weekend will be a better test of where Madison is right now. I'd like to think 10th and aiming for 9th!

Are there any Madison fans going to Allentown? I'm thinking of making a last minute trip down (from NYC) for the show.

MYNWA,

Ted Martin (Madison '97, '99 - Soprano)

I'm flyin' in tomorrow and getting on tour vol. for the last week.

Bill

The Scouts will be staying at River Dell HS in Oradell, NJ through Sunday.

Friday - rehearsal 9:45a - 10:45p

Saturday - rehearsal 9:15a - 2:15p, Allentown, PA Stepoff 8:29p

Sunday - reheasal 10:30a - 3:30p, Clifton, NJ Stepoff 8:45p

A-hem.
You do have to consider the source. :ph34r:

You guys are funny. :lookaround:

You drag up a post from February when we knew basically nothing about how the Scouts would perform this year and try to throw it back in my face in some sort of "I was right and you were wrong" thing. Like you were privy to some sort of secret knowledge. When in reality, you didn't know anything either.

What is your guys problem? I've expressed my interest in seeing the Scouts do well a number of times on these boards in the past few months. I've enjoyed their show a great deal this year and have shared that sentiment as well. I even made a friendly bet with you, Jason. I don't get it. What more do you want?

You drag up a post from February when we knew basically nothing about how the Scouts would perform this year and try to throw it back in my face in some sort of "I was right and you were wrong" thing. Like you were privy to some sort of secret knowledge. When in reality, you didn't know anything either.

What is your guys problem? I've expressed my interest in seeing the Scouts do well a number of times on these boards in the past few months. I've enjoyed their show a great deal this year and have shared that sentiment as well. I even made a friendly bet with you, Jason. I don't get it. What more do you want?

Use your PM's more often.... it's not always about YOU.

I'm flyin' in tomorrow and getting on tour vol. for the last week.

Bill

Howdy Bill,

Hope we get to hear some nice summertime updates from you. Sounds to me like the Scouts are in for some hard work heading toward the last days (per Jim Mason). They can take it... They are young.

The Scouts will be staying at River Dell HS in Oradell, NJ through Sunday.

Friday - rehearsal 9:45a - 10:45p

Saturday - rehearsal 9:15a - 2:15p, Allentown, PA Stepoff 8:29p

Sunday - reheasal 10:30a - 3:30p, Clifton, NJ Stepoff 8:45p

On Monday, August 9 I'm 99% sure they will practice in Ohio Stadium at THE Ohio State University in Columbus!

I think he wants 2 beers, not just 1. :ph34r: