Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Looks like the Scouts have added the white neck/bandana type thing for finals. Looks awesome.

Congrats on a great show/season.

GO SCOUTS!!!

They look even more Bad A## than before!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?p...id=307943455915

Incredible season for the Scouts.

what a great year for the Scouts in 2010! ... :thumbup: ... but I have to give a huge shout out and a "no one is forgetting you guys either" to the Scouts of the last few 4 and 5 years :smile: as well when the appreciation seemed not quite so similar comparatively! It certainly was and is, but it just had all the hoopla around it which was simply a distraction, not a measure of your awesomeness... :ph34r:

According to PR's facebook page - the Scouts got a "HUGE" ovation from the crowd.

That they did! On-fire performance. Crowd was into it big time! The Scouts are loved like no one in the bottom 6. Just wait until they are top 6 again...or top 3. That place will be rockin'!!

Once again, congratulations to the 2010 Madison Scouts! What an incredible season!

You guys were a class act and performed with confidence, poise, and authority!

Now let's crank it up another several notches for 2011! :smile:

I was very surprised that Madison didn't win the "Fan Favorite" award tonight. But that may be more a reflection of Internet voting than anything.

Congratulations to the Scouts on a magnificent season! I look forward to seeing what next season will bring! :smile:

I was very surprised that Madison didn't win the "Fan Favorite" award tonight. But that may be more a reflection of Internet voting than anything.

Congratulations to the Scouts on a magnificent season! I look forward to seeing what next season will bring! :smile:

Crown has a massive online presence. They maintain a very interactive Facebook page that keeps people involved.

Crown has a massive online presence. They maintain a very interactive Facebook page that keeps people involved.

That's a good point. I think part of the problem there is that for awhile there were 3 different Madison Scouts groups

on Facebook and that was pretty confusing. They've finally settled on one main group, but

it will take awhile to build up more of a presence.

Wow Madison, great job this year at stepping up your game. I am really impressed, and I hope you can continue along this way.

Go Scouts!