Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

I find the use of the word "balls" offensive.

Let's have some class in this place. There may be children reading this board.

Be sure the children have their helmets on before they leave the house. CPS is cracking down on this.

Understandable. But in all honesty, it's better to break a horse before you try and ride it. Otherwise, he eithe won't let you on, or he'll take off uncontrollably once you are, if you catch the analogy. It's easier to create the sound you want first and THEN unleash it than to try to shape and control a hot mess once it's out there.

I watched practice at Fenwick on Sunday and they were still not being fully unleashed for the reason stated above. So the good news is that they likely still have a little something to give in the upcoming weeks.

As others have said Scouts were without a doubt the fan favorite at Soaring Sounds in Centerville on Monday. Audience members jumped to their feet like they had no choice. Awesome!

Oh what the heck...balls.

That felt really good.

Big balls.

OK enough.

Udo Dirkschneider. :thumbdown:

Way to go Scouts on beating BK tonight. You've got the superior show and are performing what you're got very well.

Way to go Scouts on beating BK tonight. You've got the superior show and are performing what you're got very well.

Hell yes!

BYBO brothers!

What a great battle for the 10th spot this year between BK, Scouts, and the Gmen. The Scouts and Gmen have not only eliminated the spread between BK they both have now passed BK score wise. I was not around this activity in 1999 but I have seen the Shows from that year on FN. I bet it was crazy that year also when these three Corps were going after 5th place. The scores from that year were:

Glassmen - 93.7

Scouts - 93.4

BK - 92.5

Being an Glassmen Alum I do hope the Glassmen retain the 10th spot this year. However, I do like the Scouts 1999, and 2010 shows better then the Glassmen Shows for personal reasons. I am a firm believer that a show is won or lost on the practice field. Good luck and practice hard.

Dean

What a great battle for the 10th spot this year between BK, Scouts, and the Gmen. The Scouts and Gmen have not only eliminated the spread between BK they both have now passed BK score wise. I was not around this activity in 1999 but I have seen the Shows from that year on FN. I bet it was crazy that year also when these three Corps were going after 5th place. The scores from that year were:

Glassmen - 93.7

Scouts - 93.4

BK - 92.5

Being an Glassmen Alum I do hope the Glassmen retain the 10th spot this year. However, I do like the Scouts 1999, and 2010 shows better then the Glassmen Shows for personal reasons. I am a firm believer that a show is won or lost on the practice field. Good luck and practice hard.

Dean

At this point to me it looks like a battle for 10th between Scouts and BK, it will be fun to see if they increase the spread or go back and forth a little. I see Glassmen in a lock for 12th.

Edited by BozzlyB