Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

BALLS TO THE WALLS MADISON !!!! :thumbdown::smile::tongue:

Come on Jonny Vanderkolf, release the horns and "LET THEM PLAY!!!!!!"

To those of you going to Indy.....you better bring ear plugs !!!!

...you're going to need them when MADISON is on the field !!

They may have something special planned....I sure woudl if I was them !!!

I find the use of the word "balls" offensive.

Let's have some class in this place. There may be children reading this board.

Bull feces! Then please do not allow children under your control to watch TV, go to the movies, and by God, keep them away from where young females are in bathing suits.

Oh yeah! Nice surge Scouts.

Edited by Ghost

Bull feces! Then please do not allow children under your control to watch TV, go to the movies, and by God, keep them away from where young females are in bathing suits.

Oh yeah! Nice surge Scouts.

It takes some BALLS to say that! ;-)

BTW, the mellophone soloist about 2 minutes in is nails!

At this point to me it looks like a battle for 10th between Scouts and BK, it will be fun to see if they increase the spread or go back and forth a little. I see Glassmen in a lock for 12th.

You and all the other BK and Scouts fans. Funny I don't see it that way. :thumbdown:

You and all the other BK and Scouts fans. Funny I don't see it that way. :smile:

You see The Academy in 12th and Glassmen in 13th? :thumbdown: Just playin.....but in all seriousness, I'm not sure the Glassmen have a shot at catchin up with the Boston-BK-Madison mix.

You and all the other BK and Scouts fans. Funny I don't see it that way. :thumbdown:

just one question....who have Glassmen beaten this year that was ahead of them? They started out a point ahead of Scouts at the first show in Louisville. So far, Scouts have taken out Glassmen and opened the spread head-to-head, and now BK. I'd say that the Scouts are the only of those 3 with upward momentum at the moment.

I couldn't disagree with you more brother. The Men of Madison stole the show in Atlanta on Saturday and the feeling they got from that performance was certainly as great as the 1000's of Scouts before them have felt. They felt the crowd and the crowd felt them - it was an energy level that was the Madison Scouts. I loved the new tag ending and truthfully was happy they stayed clear of the over played ending that we played every year I marched (and probably you too). It was balls to the wall and there wasn't a person left sitting in their seat. I see the Scouts ending up in 9th at minimum on Aug. 14th. Of course I'm a homer and eternal optimist and we'll see if they keep progressing as much in the judges mind as they do in the audience's mind. They jumped 4 point from San Antonio to Atlanta and we'll see in the next 2 nights how they do against BK and BAC. Lots of cleaning left to do.

I Love these guys.

GO SCOUTS!!!

As I said I will eat crow, I am real good at that. I am the pure homer, I am eating crow. Love it. GO MADISON SCOUTS! Great job beating BK. Next 2 in line BAC and SCV. Great thread people keep it up. The Peoples Choice- the 2010 MADISON SCOUTS.

Keep working!

As I said I will eat crow, I am real good at that. I am the pure homer, I am eating crow. Love it. GO MADISON SCOUTS! Great job beating BK. Next 2 in line BAC and SCV. Great thread people keep it up. The Peoples Choice- the 2010 MADISON SCOUTS.

Keep working!

Hey Thirdcoast, are you making it to the theater next Thursday or are you still working nights??

I'd buy you a beer to wash down the crow.

Mike

Hey Thirdcoast, are you making it to the theater next Thursday or are you still working nights??

I'd buy you a beer to wash down the crow.

Mike

I just may have to figure that out. How many people go? How bought the boys beating Blue Knights..... Taking names and kicking ###, thats what im talking about.

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

Edited by thirdcoast