Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

I've got my ticket for the theatre show on Aug 12 ordered through Fandango. I can't wait to see the brothers throw down some old-school power with some new-school Hoo-Ha!

Looks like Scouts are knocking on BAC's door.

Very exciting.

An all out blitzkrieg!! The staff has the kids believing in themselves, and Mason & company are capable of instilling confidence they never knew they had. We're seeing the true talent of the staff and it's rubbing off on the performers. This is only the beginning of what the future holds. :smile:

An all out blitzkrieg!! The staff has the kids believing in themselves, and Mason & company are capable of instilling confidence they never knew they had. We're seeing the true talent of the staff and it's rubbing off on the performers. This is only the beginning of what the future holds. :smile:

This is a great point. In this day and age of anyone able to type their thoughts and 24/7 news cycle, it's awesome to see a corps meet/exceed their hype.

Scouts are definitely my favorite. Last night in Erie, they gave me goosebumps on goosebumps. I haven't gotten that excited about a corps in a long time.

GO SCOUTS!!!!

No argument there Mikey. Nice to have a Corps' play for the Fans. :smile: