Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

QUOTE (anniem @ Aug 6 2010, 02:53 PM)

On Monday, August 9 I'm 99% sure they will practice in Ohio Stadium at THE Ohio State University in Columbus!

That's nuts.

This was an (apparently poor) attempt at humor, referring to the mascot who resides in Columbus.

GO SCOUTS!!

You guys are funny. :thumbdown:

You drag up a post from February when we knew basically nothing about how the Scouts would perform this year and try to throw it back in my face in some sort of "I was right and you were wrong" thing. Like you were privy to some sort of secret knowledge. When in reality, you didn't know anything either.

What is your guys problem? I've expressed my interest in seeing the Scouts do well a number of times on these boards in the past few months. I've enjoyed their show a great deal this year and have shared that sentiment as well. I even made a friendly bet with you, Jason. I don't get it. What more do you want?

Just wanted to get a rise out of you seeing that I have not seen you post in awhile. Looks like it worked, dont get bent out of shape it is all in good fun. Have a good last week and thanks for jumping on the Bandwagon, its been a great summer. Do me a favor, dont jump off.

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

Just wanted to get a rise out of you seeing that I have not seen you post in awhile. Looks like it worked, dont get bent out of shape it is all in good fun. Have a good last week and thanks for jumping on the Bandwagon, its been a great summer. Do me a favor, dont jump off.

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

Well, taking myself to task here. Nobody gets a rise out of me quite like you do. No sarcasm. Bravo, sir!

I've always been on the Madison Scout bandwagon. Maybe a little critical at times, but always there. In fact, I just watched 1998 Scouts on FN. Rememberance is still one of my favorite tunes ever put on the drum corps field.

Jason, I would love to meet you some day. Beers are on me!

Go Scouts! You have one of the most entertaining shows on the field this year. Enjoy tonight and the coming week. You'll miss it when it's gone. Perform as if it's your last.

Well, taking myself to task here. Nobody gets a rise out of me quite like you do. No sarcasm. Bravo, sir!

I've always been on the Madison Scout bandwagon. Maybe a little critical at times, but always there. In fact, I just watched 1998 Scouts on FN. Rememberance is still one of my favorite tunes ever put on the drum corps field.

Jason, I would love to meet you some day. Beers are on me!

Go Scouts! You have one of the most entertaining shows on the field this year. Enjoy tonight and the coming week. You'll miss it when it's gone. Perform as if it's your last.

Someday my friend, someday. Men sure are kicking ### this year, eh? Love it.

Edited by thirdcoast

Someday my friend, someday. Men sure are kicking ### this year, ey? Love it.

Actually, Jason, it's "eh".

Sorry. I had to represent for Northern Michigan.

Go Scouts!

In fact, I just watched 1998 Scouts on FN. Rememberance is still one of my favorite tunes ever put on the drum corps field.

Here, here! I got to play Remembrance in 1990 as our middle piece. We did well with it, but

98 just took it to another level. People were throwing babies after that ending!

Here, here! I got to play Remembrance in 1990 as our middle piece. We did well with it, but

98 just took it to another level. People were throwing babies after that ending!

I dunno man. I am in the minority in thinking that 90 was THE version of Remembrance. I know I had a blast learning/playing along with the lead sop part to keep my chops up ..... with the Dolby cranked up to 10. My neighbors HATED MY GUTS :P

I truly envied "Flip" for the book he got to play. The closer smoked too ..........