Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Please note in my post where I said that I know more than you. I didn't. But I am reasonably certain that Chris Komnick, the executive director, knows more about this situation than either you or I do, and he posted information about why the corps was unable to wear the lacings. He didn't have to post this information, but evidently was concerned enough about the questions that were arising that he did so. I trust his word on this.

I know more about spats than BigShow does. Way More. I'm a freaking spats expert. I am THE authority on spats. :tongue:

Edited by SFZFAN

I know more about spats then BigShow does. Way More. I'm a freaking spats expert. I am THE authority on spats. :mat:

O.k. Mister Know-it-all, then tell me, what kind of Spats did Micheal Jackson impersonator David Page

wear for his highly successful 1986 "Stone Hearth" tour, and where did he buy them? :tongue:

Edited by madalumni

O.k. Mister Know-it-all, then tell me, what kind of Spats did Micheal Jackson impersonator David Page

wear for his highly successful 1986 "Stone Hearth" tour, and where did he buy them? :tongue:

Sparkley ones. and he bought them from BigShow. :mat:

All right guys 3 more shows, thats it for the 2010 season. How fast the Drum Corps season goes these days, it was just like yesterday that we were jaw dropping about the new staff that was joining the MADISON SCOUTS family daily. Crazy isnt it. Congrats to everyone top to bottom, you all have made so many peoples summer. Boy, you all sure are getting alot of love from all over the country. Every pol that I have read shows you all winning for being the peoples choice. Lots of love out there, 3 shows left, winners before it all starts.

1st, 15th, 23rd, you all know you are winners to this alum, I am a homer and I love the 2010 MADISON SCOUTS. Thanks everyone for a great season. Cant wait to see you in the theatre, then on the fannet, then VOD. Cant see it live, but I am with you all in heart. Make the most of these 3 shows, Thur is big, 1st impression is important. Have fun!

Winning isnt everything, but it doesnt suck. GO MADISON SCOUTS!

Wow, dude. Sue and Sfzfan have been a couple of Scouts most vocal and oft-posting fans on here. They're good people. No need for all the attacks. :tongue:

Do you know the Bigshow? No attacks, hes just offering beer. Why is it always an attack, thats just the way he is. Hes a BIG teddybear. And Randy, I am sitting home watching on the computer and I aint your ##### just cause I am. You the man, have fun pumping up that crowd in Indy. I wish I was there with ya. GO MADISON SCOUTS!

GO SCOUTS!

Randus! Its Biblical!

Go Scouts!!

And as my dear friend Robert Pilot would say....Dude....Peace!