Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

20 CONTRAS!!

That just made my bowels weak!!!

Remind me not to sit next to you during a live performance! :satisfied:

Six days! Oh how I wish Louisville wasn't on a tuesday night. Looking forward to reading all the reviews from the show. Regardless of anything that happens this season, it's gonna be a magical experience for these guys. :rolleyes:

Remind me not to sit next to you during a live performance! :rolleyes:

And as much as I want to see the Scouts. Please, Please, don't play the Brown Note with 20 Contras. The results could set Drum Corps back 20 years...... Oh wait - That would actually be good! :rolleyes:

And as much as I want to see the Scouts. Please, Please, don't play the Brown Note with 20 Contras. The results could set Drum Corps back 20 years...... Oh wait - That would actually be good! :rolleyes:

I will gladly rock a pair of depends to hear a luscious contra line.

Don't forget to vote on Facebook for the Scouts to win $250k from Chase Community Giving!

Chase link for Scouts

Edited by patblamo

And as much as I want to see the Scouts. Please, Please, don't play the Brown Note with 20 Contras. The results could set Drum Corps back 20 years...... Oh wait - That would actually be good! :whistle:

haha...good one !

OK people we have waited long enough. Lets hear about what you all look like on the field. You have to already have done a show in uniform, or you better have, so lets hear it. What is the guard wearing? Any hats? Is it closer to the 83 style or 2007 style? Is their going to be a 12 man rifle line freaking us out agian? You know, a 12 man kick butt rifle line always impressed me.

1 week till DOP.

BYBO!

^ yeah what he said!

OK - I didn't hear this from anyone in the corps - this is totally second hand but I read the new drums were white marine pearl.

Question for Madison-type folks.

Do you know if they ever made a studio recording of the 2008 (Noche de la Iguana) show? Just listened to the one of the 2009 show, and thought it was... well... brilliant. Musically, that was in no way, shape or form a semifinalist corps. Anyways, the '08 show is one of my all-time favorites (yep, I went there), and was wondering if it got preserved for posterity?

Mike

We made a pre-season recording of the 2008 show. However, the weather was not on our side in 2008 during Finals week, and we were unable to record outside. You're best bet is the Quarterfinals MP3 or the Finals DVD of those performances.

Sorry bud.