Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Put the sleeves back on, and I'm 100% with that. Glad to see they're keeping the tie....I really liked that the last few years.

Edit: Actually, now that I've gone back a few pages and seen the actual picture of the uniform, I'm with it. I guess the drawing of it wigged me out a bit. Looks good!

Edited by DanjrusMcRynky

i like the new uniform just the way it is!

my only concern is that the short sleeves will expose alot of different color/sizes of elbows, thus making things look inconsistent or dirty... but maybe they are going for that look, exposing the different people behind the instrument.

Change the guard photo to the men working on the STEEL GIRDER eating lunch in back and wht.....

Nice! Quite the shocker this morning. Personally, Id be pumping the MADISON SCOUTS if they came out with that 2007 uni. agian. I am a homer. I dont really care what you are wearing, I care that you all take the field. Thats the important part. If you all can learn how to take it, everything else falls into place. Have fun being rockstars. See ya this weekend.

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

BYBO!

I have to say I'm not a fan. Scouts need to recognize their bread and butter uniform was the late 80's through mid 90's. What's been missing lately is the glitz, glamor, and pizazz that's always been associated with the scouts. They're going back to that musically and need to do it visually as well IMO. These just look like 1940's Boy Scouts troop leader unis.

i like the new uniform just the way it is!

my only concern is that the short sleeves will expose alot of different color/sizes of elbows, thus making things look inconsistent or dirty... but maybe they are going for that look, exposing the different people behind the instrument.

I'll have to wait and see it on the field, but I tend to agress with shaners about the short sleeves making things look inconsistent. Love the throwback idea though.

Now, about the guard :thumbup:

I do like this uniform....a lot! The only thing I'm not seeing, and perhaps it wasn't part of the uniform it is calling back to, is the Fleur di Lis. Is this represented anywhere on the uniform?

Nice! Quite the shocker this morning. Personally, Id be pumping the MADISON SCOUTS if they came out with that 2007 uni. agian. I am a homer. I dont really care what you are wearing, I care that you all take the field. Thats the important part. If you all can learn how to take it, everything else falls into place. Have fun being rockstars. See ya this weekend.

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

BYBO!

Even though I don't care much for the new uni's I pretty much agree with that. I've never been much of a uniform traditionalist with regards to keeping "what's always been there". There is not a lot of logic to saying a uniform should remain unchanged in an activity that as evolved unceasingly in almost every other way.

While I agree with Bozz that the 80s/90s uniform was the best, and I don't know why it ever merited the multitude of changes it was put through post-02, I like this. I'm glad to see a corps designing something that looks like a uniform, rather than some kind of bodysuit or modern art project, sleeves or no sleeves.

I have a few pics I need to get on the site....how do I go about doing this? I tried to copy and paste with no luck.

Thank you.