Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

I have a few pics I need to get on the site....how do I go about doing this? I tried to copy and paste with no luck.

Thank you.

First thing you need is a place to host them . . . www.photobucket.com works well.

From there, you upload your pics to the site, and it will generate a image link. Copy that link.

After that, create your post on DCP. Look for the second button on the right of the "smiley" (if you hover over it with your mouse it will say "insert picture").

Paste the link from photobucket or your photo hosting place of choice into the pop-up script you see.

From there, you can click okay, and then you can use the "preview post" button to see if they show up.

If you need help with any of the steps, PM me or any of the other mods/admins. :thumbup:

First thing you need is a place to host them . . . www.photobucket.com works well.

From there, you upload your pics to the site, and it will generate a image link. Copy that link.

After that, create your post on DCP. Look for the second button on the right of the "smiley" (if you hover over it with your mouse it will say "insert picture").

Paste the link from photobucket or your photo hosting place of choice into the pop-up script you see.

From there, you can click okay, and then you can use the "preview post" button to see if they show up.

If you need help with any of the steps, PM me or any of the other mods/admins. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Thanks!
Here they are!

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/w...ss%20Rehearsal/

Edited by walshinsurance

Change the guard photo to the men working on the STEEL GIRDER eating lunch in back and wht.....

do I detect a show theme here?!! didn't gershwin write "rhapsody" from NY city around this time. slaughter on 10th, same-same

The short sleeves look odd. Very odd. A red sash & hat band would have been nice.

going WITHOUT the red is more subtle, and better in my opinion. all that red gives them the christmas tree look.

I don't mind the short sleeves.....if I recall Blue Stars in the 70's had short sleeves

Edited by blueorginal

Very nice look out on the field, and you see, even with short sleeves, why the gauntlets are crucial. With horns up, the hat and gauntlets become the primary point of drill reference from the stands. The Cavaliers have used that to great effect over the years.

No spats?

Mike