Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

do I detect a show theme here?!! didn't gershwin write "rhapsody" from NY city around this time. slaughter on 10th, same-same

Gershwin was living on 110th street when he wrote R.I.B.

So maybe the theme is "10" as in "this show is a 10" or "we are hoping for 10th place"

Or maybe it's "1" as in "we want to be first in the hearts of the audience."

Or maybe it's "0" as in "we have 0 margin for error."

Or maybe it's a computer-related thing as in "there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who read binary and those who don't"

Or maybe I'm just talking out my 101 :)

Thanks for putting these up Steve! ( edit: Sorry Brian!)

I think it misses the spats. My understanding is that they are still working with them. And I have to say I wish it was just the plain old red sash again and not tucked in.

Edited by Scerpella

looks sharp, but I detect some wardrobe malfunction in the sash area (2 guys just outside the 40s).

Should be fixable with a few safety pins.

I would think some button snaps sewed into the waistband of the pants and into the bottom of the sash should do the trick. Then it would snap on and stay intact.

From what I read on Facebook, they are still trying to find the right vendor for the

spats....they want to make absolutely sure that they get the traditional lace-up military leggings

and not the typical button up spats that you can get from any catalog. So it could be a couple

of weeks before they are wearing them.

I would think some button snaps sewed into the waistband of the pants and into the bottom of the sash should do the trick. Then it would snap on and stay intact.

I'm guessing snaps are what led to the problem in the first place. Safety pins are the sure solution.

I'm guessing snaps are what led to the problem in the first place. Safety pins are the sure solution.

Does anyone know if they are snapped in now? I was under the impression that they weren't. I know most of the heavy duty button snaps hold pretty strong...seems unlikely that they could just pull out like that.

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Thanks for the pics. Madison looks classic here in their new uniforms.