Too funny/Very Sad

damjiboo

This guy puts up clips of himself on You Tube and then makes up different usernames and uses them to comment on his own clips as if he's someone else. He calls himself the next Buddy Rich and says that Gadd is overrated and claims he has better technique than Gadd too.

The posts by 7540123 are from himself, he recently canceled that username and accused me of invading that page and attached it to his name to it so i could make it look like he's commenting on his own clips....Right! Drumming Lawyer. A lawyer for sure.

Follow link:

This guy friended me on facebook from someone elses' friends list and i approved him because he had Drums in his profile pic and i would've felt bad if it was someone i knew but didn't remember. He did this so he could send me clips of HIM drumming, so i could watch HIM drum. Anyway, when i read a post that proves that he claims that he has better technique than Gadd, that really bothered me. When i called him out, he called me ugly and evil,...this coming from a lawyer. innocent.gif Then he started posting nasty comments on clips of mine. Check this clip of mine:

he is Attyvbb once again click on the username and see where it takes you.........D.A.M.

Sorry 'bout the dubble post

Edited by damjiboo

Sorry 'bout the dubble post

It's funny enough to post twice in my opinion :tongue:

It's funny enough to post twice in my opinion :smile:

And even better - he only allows posts that compliment his playing. And they are mostly all from his other account!

And even better - he only allows posts that compliment his playing. And they are mostly all from his other account!

Thanks for noticing that bro, believe it or not, he's accused me of invading the 7540123 username from his clips and attaching it to his acct. so i can make it look like he's commenting on his own clips, RIGHT!.....That's not the only other username he uses. Funny that one is canceled now....... Yup, he's a Lawyer for sure. :smile:

I think we all know a "soloist" like this jerk.

They always own a sh*tload of gear.

But they are totally incapable of sitting in with a band and keeping a beat.

• 5 weeks later...

OK - This guy is so insecure that he actually joined DCP only to try to clear his name and make damjiboo look bad. Check out his post from the other thread on this subject.

Thanks to DCP forum for allowing me to post this reply to the inane and vicious lies this guy has been posting on this web site, Youtube and Craiglist's in Rochester, Nashville and New York as well as who know's where else. This is one disturbed individual who for some reason began attacking my Youtube videos, leaving nasty and really uncalled for" comments for no other reason than I was later to find out due to my agreement with a post that said Steve Gadd was overrated over a year earlier. The last i remember we're free to voice our opinion in this country without getting persecuted as long as we're within the law. You readers here are free to leave any negative comments on any videos as long as they're not vicious or malicious and do not serve to demean and denegrate.

For the record, I did not befriend him and only found out about him when I started receiving his nasty Youtube comments. I have now and have alway had only ONE Youtube account. I did not create any other accounts and leave positive comments about myself. I never said I was the next Buddy Rich, though I have had many complimentary comments comparing me to him. I do not have a MYspace page. He WAS some how able to put my Youtube home channel on another user's home page. I reported him to youtube who within a few days emailed me that his account was closed. However, he proceeded to open other accounts and enlist what i suppose were you guys here to continue the nasty Youtube comments.

After about 6 or 7 additional nasty comments I disabled my Youtube videos. Shortly thereafter I added my latest three videos and Youtube insight began showing external link sources for videos. I received approx. 190 hits from this site and the craigslist sites which links (click on) show ad's flagged and removed as inappropriate. Therefore, I'm not able to see what he or any one else he might have employed left on those sites. This is one sick guy who perhaps can't tolerate that i refuse to be bullied and will stand up to him. He cannot continue to use cyberspace this way without ramifications! The power of persuasion can be very strong with preconcieved notions which are false. THANKS< ATTYVBB :worthy: