dude calls himself the next Buddy R. and claims better tech.than Gadd

damjiboo

This guy puts up clips of himself on You Tube and then makes up different usernames and uses them to comment on his own clips as if he's someone else. He calls himself the next Buddy Rich and says that Gadd is overrated and claims he has better technique than Gadd too.

The posts by 7540123 are from himself, he recently canceled that username and accused me of invading that page and attached it to his name to it so i could make it look like he's commenting on his own clips....Right! Drumming Lawyer. A lawyer for sure.

Follow link:

This guy friended me on facebook from someone elses' friends list and i approved him because he had Drums in his profile pic and i would've felt bad if it was someone i knew but didn't remember. He did this so he could send me clips of HIM drumming, so i could watch HIM drum. Anyway, when i read a post that proves that he claims that he has better technique than Gadd, that really bothered me. When i called him out, he called me ugly and evil,...this coming from a lawyer. innocent.gif Then he started posting nasty comments on clips of mine. Check this clip of mine:

he is Attyvbb once again click on the username and see where it takes you.........D.A.M. Edited by damjiboo

This guy puts up clips of himself on You Tube and then makes up different usernames and uses them to comment on his own clips as if he's someone else. He calls himself the next Buddy Rich and says that Gadd is overrated and claims he has better technique than Gadd too.

The posts by 7540123 are from himself, just click on the Username and see where it takes you and that's not the only other username he uses but it is the one he use the most.

Follow link:

This guy friended me on facebook from someone elses' friends list and i approved him because he had Drums in his profile pic and i would've felt bad if it was someone i knew but didn't remember. He did this so he could send me clips of HIM drumming, so i could watch HIM drum. Anyway, when i read a post that proves that he claims that he has better technique than Gadd, that really bothered me. When i called him out, he called me ugly and evil,...this coming from a lawyer. innocent.gif Then he started posting nasty comments on clips of mine. Check this clip of mine:

he is Attyvbb once again click on the username and see where it takes you.........D.A.M.

He must be mental cause he's not very good. Terrible technique.

The posts by 7540123 are from himself, just click on the Username and see where it takes you and that's not the only other username he uses but it is the one he use the most.

Follow link:

he is Attyvbb once again click on the username and see where it takes you.........D.A.M.

If you're half as good as my ten year old son, you've got nothing to worry about with this guy.

He shouldn't quit his day job.

• 2 weeks later...

I harrassed him a bit for you hahaha :)

and now he just added me on facebook lol

and now he just added me on facebook lol

Jus't say No....... :tongue:

He calls himself the next Buddy Rich ...

... and has a personality to match.

This guy fails, he's just hitting any drum he sees...even I could do that, and I'm a horn player.

This guys drums like he is having a seizure!!