BHOF - Boston I&E Regional

You guys are killing me... I have to be sitting in that dingy old Symphony Hall listening to the most talented kids in the state while this is going on?

I wonder if my daughter would even miss me? Hmmmmmm.

Ray ... just enter her in the I&E show ... she'll never know the difference in venues and will definitely win her category!!!

:thumbup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray ... just enter her in the I&E show ... she'll never know the difference in venues and will definitely win her category!!!

:thumbup:

Yeah- Symphony Hall - Florian Hall... who would notice?

You know what's maybe the worst part?

You can literally walk to Florian Hall from my house - granted it's maybe 2.5 - 3 miles but if your car broke down?

I drive by it twice a week going to UMass.

This week it would make me nuts but it's Spring Break.

Who are the judges?

You can literally walk to Florian Hall from my house - granted it's maybe 2.5 - 3 miles but if your car broke down?

You guys are killing me... I have to be sitting in that dingy old Symphony Hall listening to the most talented kids in the state while this is going on?

I wonder if my daughter would even miss me? Hmmmmmm.

Just a word to all you Drum Corps Nuts out there . this is going to be a great time .not only very good music ,but the venue is super nice too.food & drink .come & see some old friends ,have a cold one & be treated to some of the best corps music in the East ! Or anyplace else , for that matter . Do yourself a favor & don't miss this good time !!!!! all ticket sales money goes to The Boston Firefighters Childrens Fund.

All the Best,

Mike D.

St. Kevins Emerald Knights

This is going to be a great show. Would be nice to see more drummers entering though.

Dennis

Standish Guards

Let me know when the Symphony Hall gig is up and I'll stop the show for a bit so we can all line up outside to wave as you drive by!!!!

:grouphug:

SKEK had a nice horn rehearsal last night to tune up for Saturday's show. We put the finishing touches to a new song and a few arrangement changes since the Plymouth show.

I've been hearing from a lot of former members and friends that they will be at the show Saturday to support the corps and the Boston Firefighters. It's shaping up to be an afternoon of drum corps fun that starts at 1 PM. Get there early, the restaurant and bar will be open for business.

SKEK had a nice horn rehearsal last night to tune up for Saturday's show. We put the finishing touches to a new song and a few arrangement changes since the Plymouth show.

I've been hearing from a lot of former members and friends that they will be at the show Saturday to support the corps and the Boston Firefighters. It's shaping up to be an afternoon of drum corps fun that starts at 1 PM. Get there early, the restaurant and bar will be open for business.

So ... this is really shaping up nicely ... I heard of some "social" activities going on at the hotel on Friday night and a "post show" party ... can someone share any of the specifics on the "Where and When"? ... hey ... wait a sec ... isn't that one numbers the Brassmen will be playing???? ... LOL ...

:tongue:

So ... this is really shaping up nicely ... I heard of some "social" activities going on at the hotel on Friday night and a "post show" party ... can someone share any of the specifics on the "Where and When"? ... hey ... wait a sec ... isn't that one numbers the Brassmen will be playing???? ... LOL ...

El Bumperino ... packin' my bags and ready to hit the road tomorrow for the scenic New England drive from Southern CT to Boston ... should be a gorgeous weekend weather wise ... looking forward to seeing everyone (I know Ray ... you can't make it ... see you at the Bpt show) there ...

El Bumperino ... packin' my bags and ready to hit the road tomorrow for the scenic New England drive from Southern CT to Boston ... should be a gorgeous weekend weather wise ... looking forward to seeing everyone (I know Ray ... you can't make it ... see you at the Bpt show) there ...

Andy I'm sure I'll stick my nose in there - it is 2 mi from my house after all - the kid can't sing all night - plus she's got a parade with 7th Regiment the next day (her first one ever - the beat goes on.)

Edited by rayfallon