BHOF - Boston I&E Regional

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SELDEN CADETS ALUMNI CORPS wish to thank the great ST. KEVIN'S EMERALD KNIGHTS ALUMNI CORPS and THE BUGLER'S HALL OF FAME for the great day and the opportunity to perform in the company of the "legends" of the drum corps activity.

The guys from Long Island had a blast in Boston, Mass.

Irene

Wow!!! Kevin's are very impressive and congrats on being invited to DCA Alumi Classic!!!!

Dave Correia

RI Matadors 1969-87, Reunion '99, Brass Ensemble '07

RI Generations 1995-2001

Light Brigade Ltd 2008 RIP

MA Legends of Drum Corps 2008- ?????

The SELDEN CADETS ALUMNI CORPS wish to thank the great ST. KEVIN'S EMERALD KNIGHTS ALUMNI CORPS and THE BUGLER'S HALL OF FAME for the great day and the opportunity to perform in the company of the "legends" of the drum corps activity.

The guys from Long Island had a blast in Boston, Mass.

Irene

Hi Irene,

I have a question for you guys after having seen you: Why aren't you a competing mini corps? You guys were great! If you're not into it, that's cool but you had all the makings of a real contender IMHO.

Good Luck!

Also, let me add my thanks as well to SKEK and the BHOF team for putting on a great event.

We had a wicked pissa time!

Strutta

Corps Director

Mass Brass

Edited by strutta

Hi Irene,

I have a question for you guys after having seen you: Why aren't you a competing mini corps? You guys were great! If you're not into it, that's cool but you had all the makings of a real contender IMHO.

Good Luck!

Also, let me add my thanks as well to SKEK and the BHOF team for putting on a great event.

We had a wicked pissa time!

Strutta

Corps Director

Mass Brass

Moran,

You said "In my humble opinion" - you have some humble aspects - I've never noticed it being your opinion...

By chance did anyone attending the Boston HOF show pick up a clear tub full of percussion accessories. When we got off everyone placed everything in the tub but no one put it on the truck.

Lots of money in that tub, I would appreciate any help in locating it.

Dale

A BFDTV Video, Fill In The Blank, Bump... Fill in the blank then click on it to see if you're right!

From Rockland Mass, The

Eat Em' Up

The Selden

Golden Lancers Alumni Corps

AKA St Joseph Patron Cadets

A BFDTV Video, Fill In The Blank, Bump... Fill in the blank then click on it to see if you're right!

From Rockland Mass, The

Eat Em' Up

The Selden

Golden Lancers Alumni Corps

AKA St Joseph Patron Cadets

Is there a recording of Defenders Bari Quartet?

Thanks,

Steve