RIP George Bonfiglio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the kindest, wisest, and most gentle of men that I have ever had the honor to know. He and his wonderful wife were truly treasures, and we are all so much richer for having known them. To those who knew of their wonderful impact on the drum corps activity, you are truly lucky. For those of us fortunate enough to have known them and call them "friends", we were truly blessed.

My deepest sympathies to the Bonfiglio family and to his extended drum corps family.

Karen

George Bonfiglio...the name alone has drum corps at it's finest all over it. What an icon. His impact on so many is legendary and you just can't hear that name without a flood of beautiful drum corps memories.

Thank you George and may you RIP. My condolences to the Bonfiglio Family.

On behalf of all of us at Our Lady of Perpetual Help RIDGEMEN alumni of Brooklyn NY, we extend our heartfelt codolences to the Bonfiglio family on the lost of their patriarch George.

A giant in the drum corps world he showed courage and vision in the formation and directorship of the 27 LANCERS one of the most beloved drum corps in history.

Rest in Peace George

St. Kevins, Majestic Knights, , St. Rose, Cambridge Cabelleros, Holy Trinity, Gatesmen, St. Mary's Cardinals, Braintree Warriors, Thomas More, Holy Family Defenders, SAC, Royalaires, Diplomats, Freelancers, Norman Prince, I.C. REVERIES. 27TH LANCERS. GEORGE BONFIGLIO All Gone.... Something to think about.........

One doesn't have to have known the man personally to have been touched by him. I feel touched by having seen his corps. And I know I've been touched by those who knew him personally and became better people for it.

RIP George B. :thumbup: