Who's who?

So, remember that short soprano player for the Blue Devils who stood on the sideline most of the show in 93? He is still a wild performer (as the Dad in this commercial):

His Commercial

Is that really the same guy? Come on, fick - tell us true...

:)

Yep, guilty. It's me. Thanks for posting, Fick. And since you got this going, may as well share another commercial I did for a law firm in Texas not too long ago. The audio and video is horribly out of sync in this very bad youtube posting of it but at least you get the idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_03HssvueQ

Here's my imdb page while we are at it...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3815387/

So yeah, thats what I'm up to these days. Acting, and yes...still playing music as well. Been a LONG time since I've posted here but I do still read quite regularly. Hope all of my drum corps friends are doing well. I miss the drum corps hang.

All the best,

Scott

So, remember that short soprano player for the Blue Devils who stood on the sideline most of the show in 93? He is still a wild performer (as the Dad in this commercial):

His Commercial

Oh one more thing. In case anyone who knows me and hasn't kept up with me in years is wondering - the girl (extra) swinging next to me on the moon jump is my actual daughter. Also an aspiring actress and a great little musician too (viola player). As for the boy - playing the role as "my son"? Nope. Just an actor (and a great one at that).

You getting in touch with your inner 5 year old was fun, too!

It was a fun role to play for sure. What was also fun was getting the run of the whole museum that day. My role playing pretty much spoke for the way my daughter felt that day. To her, it was like she owned the place. If any of you are ever in Nashville, the science center is worth the visit. Very cool place.