CODCE Shuts Down, Jedihunter80's final post

Well boys and girls, the time has come. In accordance with rules set forth by the Troopers staff, I will no longer be posting on DCP. So, it is with heavy heart that I announce that the Colorado Drum Corps Experience is shutting down and closing its doors for the next several years.

"Its been a good run," said director Connor Pack. "We've been able to test out a lot of new ideas in music education and show design that we hope to use again in the future, once our posting abilities are returned. Until that day, we have lots of work in DCI to accomplish, and we will still be around in the history books."

SPECIAL EDIT: To keep the CODCE from completely shutting down, we will still be competing in Fantasy Marching Arts and Micro Marching League. Keep an eye out for us. Username trooptpt80

So guys, this really is my final post for the next several years. You can bet I'll still be around browsing and reading, but I must remain silent. Its been fun getting to know you all, and I hope all goes well for everyone.

Farewell,

Connor Pack (aka Jedihunter80)

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy::winky::drool::laughing::turn::beer::worthy::tic::smile::huh::smile::worthy::tongue::ohmy:

Edited by jedihunter80

good luck with TROOP!

Really, you're getting the better end of the deal here. Good luck!

Well boys and girls, the time has come. In accordance with rules set forth by the Troopers staff, I will no longer be posting on DCP. So, it is with heavy heart that I announce that the Colorado Drum Corps Experience is shutting down and closing its doors for the next several years.

"Its been a good run," said director Connor Pack. "We've been able to test out a lot of new ideas in music education and show design that we hope to use again in the future, once our posting abilities are returned. Until that day, we have lots of work in DCI to accomplish, and we will still be around in the history books."

SPECIAL EDIT: To keep the CODCE from completely shutting down, we will still be competing in Fantasy Marching Arts and Micro Marching League. Keep an eye out for us. Username trooptpt80

So guys, this really is my final post for the next several years. You can bet I'll still be around browsing and reading, but I must remain silent. Its been fun getting to know you all, and I hope all goes well for everyone.

Farewell,

Connor Pack (aka Jedihunter80)

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy::winky::drool::laughing::turn::beer::worthy::tic::smile::huh::smile::worthy::tongue::ohmy:

Nice to know that "America's Corps" is so firmly behind the 1st Amendment.

Best of luck dude!!

:laughing:

We'll be here when you're ready to come back. Hopefully as a seasoned finals age-out.

Nice to know that "America's Corps" is so firmly behind the 1st Amendment.

:smile:

:blink: