DCI 2009 Championships on Blu-Ray

Quick search online, without really shopping around.

BD Replication for 1000 disc run- roughly $3, so $6 per package.

BD Double disc case: roughly $.40/case

How much time and money went into the audio/video mastering?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess DCI shouldn't release past seasons on Blu Ray cause everyone will be upset that they already bought them in standard def?

Well, I wouldn't say that would be the reason . . .probably more along the lines that it would be cost-prohibitive to go too far back.

Well, I wouldn't say that would be the reason . . .probably more along the lines that it would be cost-prohibitive to go too far back.

I wonder how far back you'd have to go before the quality of the originals isn't practical to put on BluRay

I guess DCI shouldn't release past seasons on Blu Ray cause everyone will be upset that they already bought them in standard def?

not even close to the same thing when you bought the new season just months ago. They could have atleast announced that the 09 dvd's would eventually be released on blu ray when they figured out that's what they were doing.

20 dollars off for people who bought the dvd is pretty lame, I think it should be more than that.... but at least it's something I guess.

the price itself (120) isn't so bad I don't think.

From what I've heard - Tom Blair was VERY happy with the results, which speaks volumes to me. I haven't seen it - so can't really offer an opinion.

My order's been placed.