Serenade in Brass Tickets

steelcityrabbit

Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to attend this year's Serenade in Brass indoor concert. I have 2 seats in section 307, row "C", seats 1 & 2. I would assume that they are aisle seats. I will sell them both together at face value, $18 each, $36 for both. I don't want to split them up please. I will pay for mailing by 1st class mail, but if you would like quicker, then the cost will be up to you to cover. I can accept PAYPAL, but am willing to work out any means of payment. Due to the short notice, I am also willing to send tickets out before payment received to assure them getting there in time.

Serenade in Brass is probally the premiere indoor show on the east coast every year. This year's line-up includes:

US Naval Academy Drum & Bugle Corps

Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni

Bridgemen Alumni

Crusaders of Boston

Buccaneer Alumni

Park City Pride

Yankee Rebels Alumni

Hip Pickles

Swing House

Westshoremen Alumni

Please email at rabbit03@zoominternet.net

1st come, 1st served.

sb2001.jpg

sb1001.jpg

They are not due to the cancellation of the mini corps contest saturday afternoon. I am sure some members will be in the audience and playing with other alumni corps that night.

Hey John,

Last I heard the minicorps is supposed to go.Also a couple horns are doing Westshore.Nothing official though.