cavaliers 2002

some of the members on this site are soooo bitter to certain corps, its incredible. I bet if Crown put a fightclub sequence in their show this year, many on here would consider it revolutionary and trend-setting. so predictable its scary.

Perhaps, but then that'd bolster other posters' argument that Crown should stop borrowing ideas from other corps.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the members on this site are soooo bitter to certain corps, its incredible. I bet if Crown put a fightclub sequence in their show this year, many on here would consider it revolutionary and trend-setting. so predictable its scary.

Wouldn't make a difference, I didn't care for it regardless of who did it. However, I don't dispute the relevance to the theme of their show.

Wouldn't make a difference, I didn't care for it regardless of who did it. However, I don't dispute the relevance to the theme of their show.

thankyou sir... i can respect an opinion that differs from mine when stated in a respectful manner. not everyone is going to like everything. thats why drum corps is an artform and subjective.

PS CAVIES ARE RELEASING A 2010 TEASER VIDEO TOMORROW (FRIDAY) AT NOON

Edited by GREENBLUE

you will always have "haters" when there are strong rivalries and consistent success. I bet many criticizing are just doing so because they can and actually enjoy it.

I dont particularly care for Cavaliers 2002...I thought for sure BLue Devils had best guard in the bag......I harbour no ill will.

If everyone felt and spoke the same we would have no need for these forums.

G

however, i usually love the Cavies, but 2002 is my least favorite show of theirs going back to 1978

Its weird how that is exactly the opposite of what the judges thought....scoring it higher than any cavs show or ANY other show but cadets 05....

Edited by TheClutch

Its weird how that is exactly the opposite of wha tthe judges thought....scoring it high than any cavs show or ANY other show but cadets 05....

Hmmmm

Not a fan of the show, but I thought the fight club section worked very well with the Frameworks concept.

I actually kinda like the show....the visual was amazing. I can't imagine how long it took to clean the company front scatter to the box midway through the opener...Gaines was on the GOOD stuff when he figured THAT one out!