Ars Nova was Screwed!

thedova

THEY should have scored higher.. Im mad!!! They should have made finals without question

• 3 months later...

I have the same sentiment, having watched the show develop all season long, the design and creativity was definately finals worthy. I was soooo moved by it at the Houston Regional. HOWEVER, I wasn't able to see the prelims/semis runs at Championships and heard that it was not as solid as it could have been.....again I didn't see them because I was with another organization.

I don't want to trash the groups that "made" finals, but I can also see how fans might think that Ars Nova world got a raw deal.

Do I think they have a shot this season? AbsoFREAKINGloutely! I wish Matt and his staff all the luck and love.

^^^ Why dont you take that up with the judges? Lol.

I know theres alot of people that think Premonition should've made finals, but thats not what the judges thought :P

I know there is a lot of politics involved in WGI.. and having someone come overseas.. who happen to make it with a show that in my opinion wasn't anything more then Corona's same recycled work with some tables and chairs.. Also someone going from like 20th into Finals.. ugh.. Ars Nova and Premonition should have made it.. I would have preferred their show over Mayflower, Opus 10 or Diamante. just my opinion..

I was very happy though to see that Alter Ego was finally recognized for their great show.. having been beat by SH all year, when I believe they definitely should have been scoring higher.

Some issues with scoring also were noticed in IO. like guards that were third in their round, not even making finals, yet guards with more drops but came from say.. Europe made it. lol

Edited by thedova