I'd be happy to see the T-Birds on the slate. Always good friends with Westshore, good people.

Gary- if you come next year, can you teach me the lyrics to the song "Two-Ton-Tessie" you guys sang for and with us one time after a show, I think up in NY in 82? Great corps song. :tongue:

good times,..................

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy to see the T-Birds on the slate. Always good friends with Westshore, good people.

The last time we were in the show was 2006 for our 50th Anniversary year,.............. but My bother Tom marched Westshore in 1983,.............so he is entitled to get up there with yous guys,................me, well, I might qualify as a legacy,.......although I'm a year older,...........LOL

The last time we were in the show was 2006 for our 50th Anniversary year,.............. but My bother Tom marched Westshore in 1983,.............so he is entitled to get up there with yous guys,................me, well, I might qualify as a legacy,.......although I'm a year older,...........LOL

Gary, we have a spot in the pit for next year. We do a lot of talking with a little bit of rehearsal.

Gary, we have a spot in the pit for next year. We do a lot of talking with a little bit of rehearsal.

with Gut in charge, I would expect no less

:blink:

I rocked marching keys for several years in my youth,...................bells, xylo, and even grunted a 3 1/2 octave set of vibes around,...............as a matter of fact, I've played drums all my life, but never played in the battery until we got the corps back together in 91..................unless marching keys were considered battery back then,............... :tongue:

Well, the rules were a little different then also. As I recall, "if you don't carry it, you can't play it." :tongue:

OK Fran, That's your cue... LOL

OK Fran, That's your cue... LOL

:tongue::tongue::blink:

Fran

Gary, what did your brother Tom play? In theory, I should possibly know him, and I'm drawing a blank.

bass 3,..............his girlfriend at the time, Barb Johnson, was in the guard,................at the time Tom used to hang and travel with Bruce Fife,................

Edited by Gary Matczak