Corps Status Checks

The Hurricanes will be outside this weekend learning drill written by Jamey Thompson. We are marching 48 brass

9/5/5 in the battery, 12 in the pit and 28 guard. We'll be ready for the Barnum which will be here before you know it.

Seems like everyone will be in full swing this weekend...hope everyone has fun..

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hurricanes will be outside this weekend learning drill written by Jamey Thompson. We are marching 48 brass

9/5/5 in the battery, 12 in the pit and 28 guard. We'll be ready for the Barnum which will be here before you know it.

Seems like everyone will be in full swing this weekend...hope everyone has fun..

You guys came out of no where in either 2006 or 2007. Years prior there were if I recall below 4 snares, 3 tenors, and 5 bass. Then BOOM greater numbers! I wish you the best this season. Give my regards to Scott Williamson if he is still with you guys.

Ghost Riders will be there!

Cabs will be practicing this weekend May 1 & 2 at our New Jersey West Home this weekend. North Warren High school.

We Still have a couple of spots open in the hornline. Trumpet and Tuba.

So now that spring is here, and you have been outside you may have smelled some bus fumes or heard someone banging on a Steel pipe, resulting in an urge to march again well come on out we have a spot for you.

Please don't worry the show is not as corny as my line. I am sure you will enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3oEgP4GYKQ

(ok here is a taste of what you would be joining beside a corps with a tad bit of history and Tradition. )

Vigilantes added part 2 (of 4) on the field musically and visually last weekend. We also got our first public performance under our belts at the Denton Jazz and Arts festival. The non drum corps crowd gave us a bunch of odd looks as we entered the stage but was quite receptive once we finished. It was a good way to get the nerves out of the rookies!

Edited by Euphscott

• 1 month later...

I think this list is accurate as of the most recent information that's been posted. If there are any discrepancies, please let me know and I'll update the list accordingly.

2010 Open Class:

1) Reading Buccaneers

2) Minnesota Brass, Inc.

3) Empire Statesmen

4) Connecticut Hurricanes

5) Hawthorne Caballeros

6) San Francisco Renegades

7) Alliance

8) Harrison Bushwackers

9) Atlanta CorpsVets

10) Racine Kilties

11) Kidsgrove Scouts

2010 Class A:

1) Govenaires

2) Kingston Grenadiers

3) Vigilantes

4) Carolina Gold

5) Fusion Core

6) White Sabers

7) Sun Devils

8) Excelsior

9) Shenandoah Sound

10) SoCal Dream

11) High Country Brass

12) Gulf Coast Sound

Not Competing in 2010:

1) Syracuse Brigadiers

2) Music City Legend

3) Rochester Crusaders

4) Long Island Sunrisers

5) Lakeshoremen

6) Austin Stars

7) Chops, Inc.

8) NY Skyliners

9) Frontier

FWIW,......................this is the quietest the Renegades have been since they were born,.....................

According to the renegades facebook page, they finished the show today.

Edited by skeptic