Not able to march a full summer season?

I was talking with Bill Clark, Brass Caption Head at Spokane Thunder, and he told me that there are still some available spots for this season (especially brass and guard).

I'm sure there are a lot of kids who really want to march this summer, but can't take the entire summer off.

Thunder is for you!

Their tour goes until July 17, which allows for anyone who wants to do drum corps, and who also needs to do other stuff (work/school).

Also - DCP UNIVERSE...pass this on. The corps is back, and building a great group...kids who march will have a great experience!

For more information, contact:

Director - Rich Harvey: director@spokanethunder.org

Brass Caption Head - Bill Clark: bclark@spokanethunder.org

Percussion Caption Head - Zac Robason: zrobason@spokanethunder.org

Color Guard Caption Head - Kathryn Lagge: klagge@spokanethunder.org

There are definitely a lot of great things developing in Spokane!!!

Talked to Director Rich Harvey this past weekend at camp and he said that the fee this year for Thunder is $1300. If that still seems like too much then you can also find sponsors to help you with the fees (the form is on the web-site).

I talked with a Mom and she said that her son got so many sponsors that he was able to give the extra money that came in to another member to help them. It's POSSIBLE to march with a Corps (and a loud one at that) this Summer if you WANT TO!

I also heard from the "Horses Mouth" that Disneyland will be the last stop for the Corps before heading home. Sounds like FUN to me!

www.spokanethunder.org

The corps is traveling to California (Northern AND Southern), which is going to cost plenty. And, while they are not doing the full tour, there will still a significant number of other performances that will make for an active and full summer, in-spite of the July ending.

It's going to be a great return for Thunder...and a great way for anyone/everyone who wants to march, but simply can't participate for the entire summer.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking forward to seeing you in SoCal!!!

Ditto :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

Can you hear the THUNDER!!!!!

Marc is right, come on , you guys get off of your sofas and onto the DCI field of competition and march THUNDER this summer. The one on the field is you! You can do it!

Better to be IN a corps looking at the fans in the stands , than in the stands watching the corps!!!!

The person on the field in THUNDER can be you!!!

March this summer, and be back in time for band camp or the second half of summer.

THUNDER is a great place to march!

Go for it!